Important Note

Okay, so it has been probably a long time since I have updated this book. And some of you may have realized I've been updating my other books but not this one. What's up with that? Well, actually I have started a chapter and wrote some things for this story but have not up published well updated a chapter or anything. This summer I was hoping to finish my book Critical Thinking then Apple Love so I could focus on Bipolar Sunshine and on this book.

In the past, I was able to publish many books at the same time and update almost every day. Which I have actually been doing now since its summer (during July since June I was on a trip with my father and had other things going on). Sadly when my second year of high school started I stopped updating as much as I use to. It was very rare and I use to just hope to update once a month. Sometimes I couldn't even do that with all the work I had to do.

My schedule is literally wake up at 6:45 am and get ready then go to school until close to 3 pm. After that, I have to go around with my grandma to get my siblings and cousins which four of us go to different schools either around the same time or at different times. And it takes about an hour or two doing that before we are home. And that's if my grandma doesn't have any places she needs to go to. Once I'm home it's usually four or getting close to five. Immediately I have to start on my chores which deals with the dishes for more than five people in the household for breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner from the night before.

After that, I start my school work which I have pretty much every day including the weekends. Usually on breaks too I have school work including the summer (luckily this summer it wasn't too much). At six we have dinner and I am not done with my school work. I have to help with dinner then eat and that takes around an hour. I go back to doing school work and before you know it the time is like ten or even eleven pm. I go to sleep late after finishing and repeat.

I'm explaining all this so you all know that I am not just lazying around. Which I know I probably do sometimes but I actually hate not working and feel terrible when doing so. This is how my life is when I have school. When it's summer I have time to work on books. If I don't get my phone taken away because you know how family can be. You're not doing anything but staring at your phone. When really I'm trying to type 1,000 or more words for multiple books and multiple chapters. Also its the time I can spend time with family so that's what happens.

Also if I force myself which I do to get to a certain amount of words I've realized its harder for me to write and get there. In the past, I would just write 200-word chapters and update. Might have also been why it was so easy to update daily. But don't get me wrong I also wrote longer chapters and I guess because I just went with the flow. Now I force myself to get to a certain limit because I don't know why but I make things harder on myself sometimes. I have high expectations for myself and they just get higher it seems.

This book has not been worked on for this reason and the other books haven't been worked on also for this reason. They are being worked on now and not this one because they are my most recent books. Meaning they have been thought out way better since I've grown and changed as a writer. This book wasn't as planned out as I thought was because that's how my brain processes books now are to have things planned or know how I will do things. This book not so much but it does have ideas and so on I wrote in the past. The me now is working on that to expand it. I also wrote this in a notebook first which takes a lot for me to look then type.

But no this book is not discontinued. I guess its more put on hold at the moment. I am sorry to have you all waiting. Plans do not always go out the way people want them to. And that's what happened to me. I thought Critical Thinking would have been done but it's taking longer because of all I want to include in it. And instead, Apple Love is practically done and waiting to just be published and through. Bipolar Sunshine I have some plans written down for it and it will end eventually of course just not now since its a bit new and wasn't updated a lot until this summer.

This book I am not really sure when I can start updated it consistently. But I do know it can and will be updated. Sorry if this excited many of you that this was an update. For you guys I will try to work more on the chapter I started writing for this book and I hope to publish it before school starts. If I don't I am sorry. I apologize if it takes time for this book to update. Honestly what I want the most is for me to be able to update it once a month during school or something like that. For those who waited so long and will continue to wait I am thankful and also sorry. I am sorry that this happened. Those who have decided they will read other books being mine or not go on with your journey and thank you for the support you gave me anyway. Thank you, everyone, for your support.