New house, new people, new rules

Deeks Pov:

I was happy that I would go undercover again.As a married couple.But the best was that Kensi would be my Wife.Just like I dream it almost every night.Its awesome to be with her together.I will only get this chance once.I will only be able to act like I love her this time and I will enjoy every single second.We grabbed our bags and went down.

Eric sended us the coordinates to our phones."Should I let you off at your apartment?" "That would be nice."she answered and smiled.We drove to her apartment and she walked in her Apartment. Kensi came back after about 30 minutes and she had a big bag in her hand."Do you plan to move out and live in our "undercover house" ?" I asked her with a smile. "No,no,noo I just need all this stuff.A woman cant have enough closes.And just like Eric said. "We have no clue what kind of case its going to be." "Haha okay if you say so!" We talked the whole time while we were driving to our new house.After 20 minutes we turned left and saw the street.It looked really sweet.The houses are beautiful and really big.Everything looked really clean and comfortable.Im sure we will feel at home.I think Kensi had the same opinion.We arrived in the middle of the street and looked on a wonderful house.Its a white house with a big garden and a great pool.Im sure we'll take the time to go swimming.There are beautiful roses around the door.I opened the door and was overwhelmed.The house has an incredible entrance foil.Everything looks so big.

Thank you for 1.5 k !!! I'm speechless !!!