Lemony Goodness

His pelt had a plush hirsute texture. [Y/oc] begin to unbutton his shirt. You toss it over your shoulder and continue to engulf the lust.

  You lean into him slowly, tantalizing and making him growl deeply for more. He catches your lips into his and sway back and forth, pressing hard against one another. You pause and he allows you to catch your breath. He begins to remove your [article of clothing].
   He thrusts you on top of the ginormous sub  woofer with all his might. Allowing him to hold you in a vulnerable state. He removes the rest of  garments  [if there are any left and sticks his muzzle to your navel. 

   You release your [animal] cry and scream at the heavens. His cold nose catches you off guard and you laugh. With his eyes on you he begins to kiss up your treasure trail. Opening a rift between your legs to continue the path to reach your chest. He delicately/roughly sucks your nipples.  It stimulates  your *senses *( genitalia). A rapture of pleasure, your spasm webs throughout muscles to the tip of numbness.

  You hop off the subwoofer with the yearning to tease back. You remove his trousers and shove him to couch. His chest is chiseled and glorified. He trips on a cord and knocks over a tray of sweets. He smacked his head  on the metal tray.

Everything halts and your run to his side." Your not hurt are you?" Concerned you press his to find a welt developing.

He cradles the wound in his hand for a moment."I'm good." He smirked. He brushes it off with a giggle and jumps right back to it.

  You thrusts on top of him to smooch him more. Instilling a craving of mint as he kisses back. You pin him to the ground and begin to stroke his member. You swirl your finger around the peak to entice him more. 

   Haida begins to struggle. Losing control of himself,a haze goes over him. He fights back , rolling you over, he counters with pinning you to the floor.

  "You are absolutely divine."Haida' s voice lowers, a deep rich tone emitted as he spoke.

  You expose your delicate body. His strength overwhelming, a sliver of a doubt fills you and follow with insecuries. Unsure if he telling the truth you begin to panic.

  "Do you truly mean it?" You want to hear him say it. You turn away to try to hide yourself.

" You have nothing to fear, you really are an exquisite creature." He kisses your forehead.  Assuring you.

   You open your legs and show your [insert genitals here?] Lol genitals] your chest  shivers embarrassed. He takes  aim and thrusts his phallus into your [ orifice.]

  A repetitive thrust erupting an orgasm. Haida nibbles your ear and loosens his grip slightly.

   Within the confines of pleasure and bliss you and he both howl and finish the performance of a lifetime.

  With the final strike both erupt in a finale orgasm. An obscure and light knocking at the door turns to pound in as the room go silent.

You both examine the room to find it is become a trash heap. You two were the tornado that hit .

   If you want more you can just imagine what happens on your own. And congratulations you've lost your virginity and I have lost my lemon virginity.