Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"Bre I'm serious on the first day he tried to get some!" I explained the story from the first day of school over again.

"What a fucking ass!" I should have know since the way he been trying to get at you!" She said walking with me to lunch.

"I told you!" I said shaking my head pushing the door open as every table seem to look at us. Some dude from Craig table seem to be walking towards us.

"Oh fuck! That's James good friends with Craig. They're both on the basketball team." Bre said scared like.

"Ok?"

He finally came towards smirking and smacked my ass walking off.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I screamed feeling completely violated. What the hell is going on here? Craig whole table was in tears. I stormed off to me and Bre table.

"What was that about?" Zonnique asked as we sat down. I looked off shaking my leg in anger crossing my arms. Bre just shrug looking at Bahja.

"Please don't tell me you did the whole crew?" Bahja said whispering. I looked at her and my anger boiled over.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I asked trying to control the twitch in my left eye.

"Girl don't even play we know." She smirked.

"What do you mean 'we'!" I shouted.

"So your saying you did do it?" Zonnique said leaning in.

"DID WHAT?!"

"Had sex with Craig and James. Stop playing and just tell us!" Bahja smiled seeming to be enjoying the conversation. That was it! I got out my seat and slowly walked over to Craig table as the whole lunch room stared at me. Craig looked at me and smiled then turned around.

"So you came back for more I see. You know we can't do it here in front of everybody." He said as his whole table except Ray bust into laughter. I picked up his tray and slammed it on him. He stood up and let the food drip on the floor. The whole room went quite.

"You bitch!" He yelled.

CRACK!

I slapped him with everything I had in me. He fell back on some dude at the table.

"IM NO BITCH! AND I HAVE NEVER! EVER! DID ANYTHING WITH YOU! I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!" I screamed.

I walked back to my table and grabbed my bag. Bahja smiled when I looked at her and Bre looked at me in total shocked and Zonnique seemed to be recording. I shrugged and walked out the door to the courtyard. I sat on a benched and slide out my phone. I called Tammy and told her I wanna skip. She came running down the yard in less then 5 minutes.

"Let's go! I'm glad you grew some balls." She smiled as we went to the back and jumped the fence. She and I ran to the car and opening the door as she started it. Just as I was jumping in I saw Craig on the other side of the fence with pure hate in his eyes.

"I'm going to make your life a living hell." He whispered and walked off. I stared off as my knees buckled.

"Come on Des before we get caught!" Tammy yelled as I jumped in the car and she sped off to McDonalds. She order our food and drove off chewing it down.

"Just take me home." I said lowly not eating.

"What? No I got someone waiting on me, Baby." She laughed and threw her trash in the bag.

"How long is this gonna take, Tammy?!" I said annoyed already.

"Would you let lose!" She yelled taking a sharp turn.

"Whatever..."

After a while she ended up pulling up in somebody driveway. She got out as I locked the door. She shrug her shoulder and disappeared in the walk way. I plugged in my headphones and put on some old school jams. After a while I forgot I was in somebody driveway singing loudly and dancing just having a good time by myself. There was a gently tap on the door startling me. I took off a ear bud and rolled down the window.

"I'm sorry about that." I giggled in embarrassment.

"Nah it's ok it was cute though." He smiled showing off his straight white perfect teeth. I looked at him closely scanning him.

"So why are you out here alone?" He said leaning on the door to look at me.

"Cause I don't wanna sit in a house knowing my cousin is doing some random ass nigga in the other room." I simply said getting ready to roll up my window.

"That 'random ass nigga' so happens to be my best friend." He smiled.

"And is that suppose to make change my mind on what I think of him. Your just a random to me too." I said picking at my nails.

"Well if you think of it that way then-"

"I do." I said cutting him off with a smile. He backup from the car with his hands up in defensive.

"Look if you wanna stay inside the car and die from a heat stroke I don't care. Your not the only who has to deal with someone always fucking around. So if you wanna come inside be my guest." He said walking off back in the house.

Good lord he was fine. I might have to go inside. I stuffed my phone in my pocket and quickly got out bursting into the house. He quickly turned around and smirked.

"Y'all got something to drink?" I asked as hot as it was then car and as hot as he is I might need two drinks.