twelve

"dais, so, can I have your number, I had to get a new phone so I lost it." oli asked, as we where leaving. he was going back with jc and Sam, and as usual Kennedy and Amy are staying over theirs too, so I have our shared apartment to myself.

"Urm yeah, okay" I wrote my number in his phone and hugged him as I got in my cab.
my plan for the night

'shower

'get into pyjamas

'watch sad depressing movie, eg, the time travellers wife or fault in our stars,

'comfort eat

'go to sleep.

I knew they where ruined when I saw Josh waiting on the steps, with some wild flowers, he can remember they are my favorite.

"hey, now don't call me a stalker, but I saw you coming home on your own so I wanted to give you company and these." I wanted to take the beautiful flowers, and let him in, share my Ben and Jerry's and popcorn with him, but I knew he would want to turn it into something else, and I wasn't ready to get back with him.

"I... I'm sorry, I can't, I don't want it to happen between us." I looked down, I don't know why, but I felt tears fall down my cheeks. He lifted my chin up with his forefinger,

"I promise nothing is gonna happen, I just... I just wanna be friends with you." he looked to sad, and his eyes filled with want, but I found myself shaking my head, he sighed put the flowers on the step and walked away without saying another word, I picked them up and held them to my chest taking in the scent.

I sighed as I looked at my silent, empty apartment, the girls hadn't been back for about a month now apart from briefly this morning while they came to get me, so it was just me staying here, I found a vase mom had got me and put the flowers then went up and showered I got changed and as I planned got the time travellers wife and the fault in our stars. out and sat In my massive sweater that had previously belonged to oli but I stole off him.

I tucked into my cookie dough, Ben and Jerry's on my sofa when my phone went off.
unknown number: hey this is oli, I hope this is Daisy's phone or I'm really sorry stranger. xx

I laughed at his text, and added his number to my contacts

me: no, Its not Daisy sorry xx ;)

oliverx: oh, sorry :| xx

I didn't know what else to say so I just told him it was me.

me:jokes, geez, calm down its the amazing daisy xx :'D

oliverx:Ppfftt, I knew that xx

me:oh of corse 'oh, sorry :|xx"

oliverx:I was just playing along... duh! xx and btw do you really that I would put 'x's' to a strangerxx

me: yeah yeah. #bullshit xxx

oliverx : is not! anyway wuu2? :* xx
me: I am being a depressing boring person, watching sad movies whilst eating Ben and Jerry's xx u? xx
me : oh and I'm wearing your jumper xxx

Oliverx: oh yeah the one you stole from me! xx

me: yeah it snuggly xx

Oliverx: :D do you want some company? xx

me:no, that's okay, enjoy yourself with that cheesy lot!xx

oliverx: you still live at that apartment don't you? xx

me: yeah, why?xx

I was confused he wasn't going to just turn up was he?

oliverx: jw xxx

I didn't know what else to say so I didn't say anything, neither did he so I was guessing our conversation was over, and I carried on watching the movie.

I jumped out my skin as the doorbell went off, I grabbed a knife and went to the door, I opened it slowly, and when I saw it was oli I sighed he waved awkwardly at me and then got his phone out and started texting.

"excuse me, isn't that a bit rude, do come over to every girls apartment late at night and start.texting in front of her when she openens the doo..." my phone went off and I picked it up.

oliverx:  heyy, ngl you really need to chillxx

my smile widened as i hugged him, taking in his scent, he pulled at my, well his jumper and laughed.

"so are you gonna let me in or what."