No name yet: Prologue

You asked me to tell you my side of the story. To tell you the events as I remember them, a true account of the time leading up to the murder. But you see for you to understand all that we did, all that we would have done, you first have to understand how things were with Julian. With me. Julian was like a shooting star, everything in his life moved so fast, and you either kept up or were left behind, with nothing but a blinding flash of light every time you closed your eyes. With Julian if you closed your eyes, even for a second, he would be gone. At least, thats how it was for everyone else. He promised to never leave me behind. I remember when we first met, how bright he shone, how people would gravitate towards him, as if feeding off the engery, the vitality that pulsed out of him. And when our eyes met the rest of the world seemed to melt away and our worlds changed. He became my centre and I became his. I'll explain the whole 'centre' thing another time, at that moment we weren't aware of just how much we needed each other. Julian was one of those exceptionally rare people that brought out the best and worst in me. When I was with him, everything was just... more, and it was addictive. No matter how bad things became, we never let go, never thought past the here and now, never saw what we were doing to each other. What we were doing to others. Our lives became so intertwined, so dependant on each other. We couldn't go back, and we couldn't stop what was coming. It wasn't that we didn't care. It was that ultimately, it didn't matter. Because in the end, all I had was him, and all he had was me. That was what had become of our world, and we couldn't see just how dangerous it had become. We couldn't see just how dangerous we had become.

A/N: Not sure if I'm actually going to write this, it just came into my head and I felt like writing. Let me know what you think <3