Fake 2

I stayed in my room hoping for skies to come in.
I heard someone open the front door and run upstairs. The opened the door and closed.
"Jahseh called me." He said as he rushed to me. I turned around and looked at him with my bloodshot eyes.
"Y/n, what's wrong?" He asked me. He took his hand and wiped my tears.
"Purpp." I said. I let another tear out and skies wiped it off again.
"Y/n, you need to let go. You are too attached to him. He doesn't deserve your tears or anything. " skies said. He said it so sincere.
"Promise me you aren't gonna be too attached to him anymore?" Skies asked as he held out his pinkie.
I hooked my pinkie into his and smiled. "Thanks." I smiled at him.
"Can I be honest?" I asked him. He nodded and smiled at me.
"I like you." I said. He stood there speechless. "I know, it's weird. " I said.
"No, it's not weird. I like you too." He smiled at me.
Before I could say anything, he smashed his lips onto mine. I didn't stop it because I liked it.
He broke the kiss and smiled. "I don't wanna be a thing yet, is that alright?" Skies said. "Yeah, I was going to say the same" I said.
We kissed for another five minutes but, then we heard screaming downstairs.
We both got up and ran downstairs.
-
Jahseh and purpp were about to fight. I ran in the middle of both of them and pushed purpp away. "Who started it?" I screamed. "He did. He started talking mad shit bout you with Quincy . " Jahseh said. "Really? Quincy, you my fucking blood! I have zero respect for you now!" I said. "And purpp you weren't special till I made you so. You better act like you know! ( any jhene Aiko fans here?) I screamed to purpp. I couldn't take it anymore so I just ran upstairs. All the guys followed me and went into my room.
-
"Quincy and purpp ran out." Wifi said.
They all said things that maybe made me feel better.
Thank god they aren't fake!