Chapter 1

Yukio's POV

        " YUKIO WATCH OUT!" I hear Rin yell from behind me then i realise that a demon is about to attack me. It was to late to dodge the blast Rin jumps infront of me. RIN! The blast hit him head on and Rin is seat flying. Bon rushes to Rin's side while i take care of the demon. When the demon was taken care of i rush to Rin were the others are. Few other exercise call a ambulance all we can do is wait. RIN, i lift him up his eyes are closed, heart beat slow, and breathing is shallow. RIN WAKE UP WAKE UP YOU IDIOT OPEN YOUR EYES, i start to shake him while yelling at him. His eyes open slightly when he coughs up blood. I then cradle him in my arms " Y-Y-Yukio i-i cant move " i freeze when he mumbles. I realize the power behind the blast smashed him against a rock and shaderd his back. " Y-Yukio i-it hurts " shh don't speak save your strength. The ambulance finally arrived and Rin is rushed to the emergency room.  I ride in the ambulance with Rin and hold his hand. About thirty minutes past and im in the waiting room with all are friends while Rin is in surgery. " Okumura is he going to be okay " Bon ask me while i stair at the sealing. I really don't know his back is shaderd and he was in a terrible state. I close my eyes and see Rin's smartass smile then i see him handing me mineral water. When i open them again i realise i love Rin more than a brother. I really hope he's going to be ok i hope. I can't help but to start  crying at the thought of losing the last family i have. Why wasn't it me?