Chapter 3

A week has past every body else moved on. I'm in the training room just to waist bullets. " Hey chicken " i turn around to see shura i turn back to practise and keep shooting. Shura walks into the slot next to me if i ignore her she'll go away. I had shut everyone out of my life because the one person i loved was dead. I stop shooting and walk out of the training room. I open the door to my room i boxed up all of Rin's stuff except a hoodie that he loved. I take off my uniform and put on the hoodie. It still had Rin's sent on it after laying down for a while i decided to go teach my class. I hadn't been there since Rin died i head to the class still in the hoodie. I crack open the door a little to see another exorcist teaching in my place i look around the room and closed the door. I walk away froom the room and down the hall when everyone else ran out of the room. " Mr. Okumura " i hear Bon's voice ring out i take the hood of my head and look at them. " Where have you been we've been  worried about you" i look at sheimi. Sorry i need to go ,i put the hood over my head again and walk away. The next thing i know i'm at Rin's grave i sit down and stare at the writing on the tombstone. Rin Okumura age 16 a loved twin and friend. I lay down on my side facing the tombstone and close my eyes. All i can see is black but in the distance i see a bright blue light. When i get closer i see Rin, RIN.  I yell his name and start running but the closer i get the farther away he gets. COME BACK DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE, i fall to my knees and in a small voice i pleaded please come back.