Again?

April 7th 2014, 10:45 am

It was the next day and everybody was still tired from last night Ava birthday party. Mostly everybody stayed the night over here because we were all just tired didn't even clean up. I woke up to Shaquon arms around me tightly with him snoring lightly. Wake up I smacked him he jumped up quick ready to fight. Chill don't do that you almost got tossed girl. I started laughing and walked into my bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

As I was washing my face Shaquon came in the bathroom and took a piss like it was nothing. When I tell you this man is blessed he is blessed !!!! omg😭 I got caught staring at his manhood, what weirdo he said looking at me. I looked away and continued to brush my teeth while he went to the other sink to wash his hands and brush his teeth also.

Once I was finished I went to Ava room to my surprise she was still sleep so I let her sleep. I went downstairs and mostly the mess we didn't clean last night was gone. Oh how I love my people I wouldn't know what to do without them😩🤣❤️ awwwww y'all so sweet I told Ma, Bri & Chyna because they were the ones who cleaned up for me, everybody else was sleep.

You owe us bitch Chyna whispered so my moms wouldn't hear her. I heard that Chyn!! My momma yelled from the living room. Sorry auntie we all started laughing. Sooooo what are we doing today guys? We can go to BU house and chill with them for the day? Bri said. Ehhhh I don't want Ava the only kid there my baby gonna be bored. Well call up Bray & whoever else have kids and we can have a part two to Ava party? Bet let me call BU up first.

Bigbro BUDD💛 ; what roach?

Lilsis B🙄❤️ ; damn is that how you answer the phone? But I was calling to tell you me and the girls wanna have a BBQ at your house and we'll be there around 1 so get the grill ready.

Bigbro BUDD💛 ; is that the way you ask to come over somebody house?

Lilsis B🙄❤️ ; like I said we'll be there around 1 get the grill ready.

And with that I hung up the phone. Okay y'all start getting ready and stuff so we can all head out I'm finna tell the rest of crew.

It was around 2 and we were all bout to were leaving the house we all argued about car arrangements because not everybody had cars but we were all going to the same place so I don't get it🙄 it was me, Ava, & Chyna in my car. Then Honesty, and the twins in honesty car. Braysha said she was just gone meet us there because she's brining all her sisters and their kids.

At BU house

We made it to BU house it was already people there all the guys and kids were there also running around playing. It felt pretty good outside it wasn't too hot wasn't too cold, perfect.

Hey broooooooo I said messing with BU what's up lil annoying ass. Hey baby he smacked Honesty ass watch it it's kids out here y'all Chyna said. BU & Honesty mugged her.

Everybody was here & when I say everybody I mean everybody from Tay, Shoota, Shotta, Shotty, Pap, Spazz, Dutty, Lucci, all them mfs really. Speaking of Spazz here he come. Hey bff Spazz said giving me a hug, hey ugly. Then he walked over the Chyna and spoke they really not as cool right now from the last incident but they ended up going in the house.

In the house ...

Can we be back good please? Baby I miss you so much Spazz begged Chyna. No Spazz I was completely honest with you and I was faithful to you and I wasn't even your girl man.

Baby I haven't fucked with shordy since I told you about her on Poohbear Spazz said. Okay well I'll give you another chance since we wasn't together even though we were TALKING which you should've stopped fucking with that ugly bitch🙄