Preview

He slams her body into the trunk, while his friend holds it open. "Hurry up!" The sock muffled her screams as she squirms around. Only to be trapped inside the darkness of the trunk. 

      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------       

     "Don't' try that psychological bullshit on me okay. I know my daughter, she would never run away!" The door slamming startles the mom and the officer, both turning to see Tyler in his soccer uniform.

"Mom, what's going on?"

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 "It's all over the news, they know it's us!" Max panics.

"No they don't, get your s--- together Max, they don't know it's us and as long as we lay low nobody will ever find out." 

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

"Claire?" Tyler shouts echo through the woods, his shoes crunching the leaves beneath him.

Nancy matches his pace looking around. "It's getting dark soon," Tina states, walking behind her friends.

Nancy notices a new path leading towards the Riverside. "Let's try this way. I'm not giving up. We have to find her. She'd do the same for us. "nobody will ever find out."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

She runs as far as her bare feet could carry her. The dim streetlights allow her to see the sign.

Norfolk. 5 hours away from home. 

She was so close yet so far. They didn't get that far. The sound of a car making it's towards her makes her heart plummet. "Claire!"