Chapter 17: on a mission

Hope pov/

We need to find our moms, you up for this? My friend Roman will come with us because he thinks he knows where they might be.

"Okay let's go" - rose

"Yeah" -nik

Roman? Let's go. We all got in the car and drove off I looked back in the mirror as the Salvatore school got farther and farther away.

I knew my dad would freak about us leaving but I need to do this, I mean we do.

"We almost there?"  -rose

"No about 2 hours left" Roman

Okay well I guess we should eat somewhere?

"Yeah" -nik

We stopped at a diner on the way, Well I'm going to get a burger

"Me too"  -nik

"I'll stay here but nik can you get me a milkshake and grilled cheese!" -rose

"I don't want anything so I'll just stay here" -Roman

I could tell there was something wrong with him but I didn't know what. 

I walked in and ordered my food as did nik did too.  So little brother how you doing with all of this?

"Well I'm scared because my mother is missing but my I mean our father is here which is really weird for me so"

I get it he shut me out for a long time I don't even think he would recognize me if he saw me. 

"He loves you hope"

I guess. We grabbed the food and went back to the car. 

****
2 hours later/

"This is it" Roman

"This big old thing?" -rose

We all got out and walked toward it I was about to walk up the stairs but Roman stopped me and knocked this weird thing down. Roman?

"It was a spell to lock you inside" -Roman

"Thanks man" -nik

Thanks roman, we all walked in, it was so old it had spiderwebs we finally walked into the living room and I saw both my mom and Caroline.

"Mom!" -rose/nik

Mom!

I ran to her and hugged her she looked so bad.
I turn around and see rose and nik on the ground when suddenly Roman put shackles on me.

Roman? I was confused to mad.

"I-I-I'm sorry"

I look at Caroline, she was still out.

Why Roman

"Greta is his mom"

What! I clench my teeth. Why are you protecting a monster.

"She just wants to take away your other sides she just wants you guys to be 1 thing." -Roman

"No she doesn't! She wants to kill us."

She does how can you not see that!

I see nik and rose wake up but they had shackles on too.

"What the" rose

"Mom!"

Caroline was budging.

"Roman please let us go."

****

After 30 minutes my mom finally told Roman that she would do the spell.

"I'll get the witch"

The witch was doing the spell. My mother's scream were terrifying she was screaming at the top of her lungs.

"Piece of cake"

I smile

The spell was over and she was just an ordinary vampire. Vampire. She was born a wolf and now she's just a vampire.

My mother bit and killed the witch and snapped romans neck. I got up and went to Caroline who was so out of it but she still got up.

We were about to leave when my mom stopped.

"I can't go"

Why?

"I'm a vampire without a daylight ring my sweet baby"

I'm not leaving you!

"Baby their scared of you and if you stay here your going to die. My sweet hope you need to go. I love you"

I looked the other way and then soon fell asleep with nik and rose by my side as we all fell.

Hayley pov/

My daughter!  Caroline!

Greta snapped her neck and fought me.

After many minutes klaus showed up but soon had to fight someone we all knew.

Elijah?

I looked at him as Greta had me up against the wall by my heart. He's here to save me I mean us. I was in relief until he stabbed klaus with wood in the back.
I was hurt so hurt.
I looked at klaus, and hope as I knew this was it. This was the day I fall.

Goodbye my sweet baby girl, I love you I whisper.

I then looked at Greta as she holds my heart in her hand. I grabbed her hand and bit her daylight ring off and I held her as I flew out the door and into the sun.

"Noooooooo" -klaus

Hope you liked!!