31st day

"there are lots of things that i've never told you but, among all of these, this is for sure the most important one.
ever since we met, all these days, all these months, all these years, jinyoung i've never told you that i-"

"mark?"
the blonde-haired stopped as he heard a well-known voice call his name.
"j-jinyoung."
tears started falling on the older's face as he met again the younger's dark eyes and thanked god for listening to his prayers.
he couldn't help but throw himself in the raven-haired's arms that started wiping away his tears, gently.
"sorry for making you worry, this is an hospital, right? the last thing i remember is getting hit by a car."
"i-it is, you've been in coma for 31 days...i was so scared..."
"sorry." jinyoung said as he placed a kiss on mark's head and caressed his back, slowly.
"what are those?" the younger said, noticing all the papers near his bed.
"ah, in these 31 days i wrote in the notes things i've never told you, but there's still one that i haven't written yet."
"why don't you tell me now?"
the blonde-haired felt his heart beat faster as he breathed in slowly and started speaking.
"then jinyoung."
he locked his eyes with the raven-haired's.
"in all these days, all these months, all these years, i've never told you that...i love you."
he kept his head down, biting his lips, not wanting to hear his friend's answer.
"i love you too."
"i don't mean it in a friendly way jinyoung, i love you like a lover would..."
"mark you don't know how much i wanna kiss you right now."
the older's face became red, as his cheeks tinged with various shades of pink.
"i love you and i wanna do all the kind of things lovers do, with you only."
the raven-haired hugged the other tightly as mark buried his face in the younger's chest, embarrassed.
"i've never told you this before because i was afraid but now, i don't wanna die with regrets."
he caressed the other boy's head as he came close to his ear, whispering.
"should we start now, doing things lovers do?"
he was going to approach mark's lips but the blonde-haired was faster and suddenly kissed the younger, finally getting that physical touch they've waited for years, making their mouths meet and taste each other, longing for more and more as their kisses deepened.
they stopped just to breathe as they looked at each other and smiled.
"ah, i should have confessed before, we lost so many kisses."
the raven-haired said, looking at the blonde-haired.
"but we can always make up for lost time from now on."
he cupped both mark's cheeks with his hands and kissed him, softly.
"ah, it hurts." jinyoung suddenly said, touching his chest, making the other worry.
"what?!? do i need to call a doctor? where does it hurt?!?"
"my heart, it hurts for loving you too much."
"...i was scared and you were just joking!"
the older said as jinyoung started laughing and apologised to him.
"i've waited for 31 days and that's what i get."
"sorry, i won't leave you alone again."
"it's okay, everything is okay until you're fine..."
"31 days, right?"
the blonde-haired nodded.
"this means that i have to give you at least 31 kisses."
he got closer to mark's face and as they started kissing some ray of sunshine caressed their skin, illuminating their faces and their lips, no clouds in the skies, as if the whole world was contemplating and admiring the beautiful sight that their love was.
a feeling so pure and innocent, a love so beautiful that even the stars and the gods were envious of it, love in its purest form.

the end.