Dame tu cosita

Lance was just chilling, being the bi disaster he is. Was checking out Keith and some random space chick.
Not gonna lie, my bi/pans ass would do the same so I don't blame lance. Anyways, Lance realized that the space chick walked over to him. "Hello! The name's (quick let's chose a unique name!) Yorakie!"
(Goddamn it) "The name's lance~~~~~~~~~~~~ (wink wonk)" "that's a nice name lance~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(wINK WONk)" (oof) Lance looks over to Yorak and sees the mullet is glaring at either lance or Yorakie. Lance continues flirting with Yorakie so he can annoy our boi Keffy boi.

10 minutes later of making Yorak being jeelllllllyyyyyy~~~ (end my suffering...)

So lance was just chilling again. Being bi and shit. When he noticed Keith had a fucking MaN bUn.

Lance's thought~
Holy. SHIT
BABY GRIND ON ME

IM SO SORRY BUT GRIND ON ME PLEASE BABE

IM MORE HORNIER THAN A... ape? Whatever is really horny... I'm hornier ;;;;;)))))

YA MIND GETTING A LITTLE CLOSER TO MY LITTLE AMIGO DOWN HERE KEITH???

KEITH KOCUM ON ME

IM LANCE MCCUMMING IM UR ASS IN A COUPLE OF SECONDS

SHOULD I DO A MATING CALL?
THOUGHTS END HERE~~~~

"DAME TU COSITA KEITH" Lance literally yelled out so nearly everyone heard. Lance realized that his bi is falling apart before his eyes. He is indeed a bi disaster.(?)

(Wtf did I just write wtf take two.)

"DAME TU COSITA KEITH!" Lance yelled or for nearly everyone to hear. Keith didn't understand a living shit he just said so he asked Hunk and Pidge if they understood. "Um... It means..." Hunk was obviously stalling causing Pidge to say it. "It means give me something but in this case, it means give me your dick or something like that." "What... what the actual fuc-" "kEITH KOGAY" "What the hell lance. That's my name's in the streets and in the sheets. Not here man." "Keith call your mullet ass down." "Whatever... lAnCe McBi!" "Bitch you about to catch these bi ass hands." "Let's go McBi" "Gladly Kogay." Then they play fight of something and during it lance said he was gay for Keith or something and then Keith said "bby... I'm gay for you two bby. You're the yee to my haw lance..." "Yee to my haw???? *whEEZE* k. Love u too bby." Then they kissed a lot causing them to make out. Causing them to sex. Hopefully lance doesn't becum pregnant. Or Keith for that matter. They did it twice. With lance being too first. Then Keith being top. Lance was the most sensitive. That's all I'm saying.

Klance is canon king-