chapter 2

livs pov

i invited chris and juliana over. they came inside and juliana looked at me, "so wheres the hot guy?"

"shut up!" i said "hes fucking gorgeous bruh but charles barely lets me see him." i whispered.

"youre annoying." chris giggled.

"chris!" juliana said. "chris go upstairs and see if theyre talking about liv."

"good idea thats plan a. plan b?" i questioned.

"we get chris to pretend to like you and see if he gets jealous!" juliana said. shes the best at making these kinds of plans.

"yall are extra as fuck." chris rolled his eyes and started to go upstairs.

juliana and i played fortnite mobile for about 20 minutes when chris came strolling down the stairs.

"what were they talking about?" i asked excitedly.

"joey was in his own realm the entire time and they were just playing fortnite." he sighed.

"plan b!" juliana exclaimed.

"ugh!" chris sighed.

"what are we gonna do?" i looked at juliana.

chris and i are just friends. we were friends since the adoption, we were at the same place and we were friends ever since we met.

"well all go in there and watch them play and chris you have to drop hints that you like liv or cuddle with her." she said. "choose one."

"cuddling is easier i think." i confirmed.

"you just wanna cuddle with me." chris smirked.

"gross." i replied and we walked upstairs.

i knocked on the door and charles opened it.

"what do you want liv?!" he said aggravated.

"can we watch you guys play?" i asked.

"fineeeee" he whined and let us in.

i havent looked at joey yet because i may melt and i dont want to yet.

we sat on the bed and joey was looking at the tv. juliana sat in a desk chair and the 3 boys sat on the ground. chris looked at me and i nodded, resting my head on his shoulder.

joey looked back at us for one second and then looked at char and cleared his throat, nodding his head towards us.

"hey! no cuddling!" charles yelled.

i rolled my eyes and lifted my head up. juliana looked at me excitedly.

"you guys are ass im bored." i said.

"then get out." charles hissed.

"maybe i will."

"why dont you try then!" juliana exclaimed knowing my skills at fortnite.

"lets do a squad but i can only play on mobile." i said and took out my phone.

"me you chad and joey." i looked at charles.

dont look at him. dont look at him. my head seemed to turn itself and i met eyes with the beautiful creature sitting next to me. he smiled at me and i smiled back as i opened the fortnite app.

"snipers!" i yelled a couple minutes into the game.

i moved my aim around until i saw the guy and sniped him in the head.

"im dead!" chad said.

"fuck me too." charles sighed.

i built up really fast and there was one teammate left on the other team, the last squad. so i built and then i shot him and he died.

"see. you guys are ass, except for joey he at least made it til the end." i giggled and walked out of the room.