Chapter 1

NARATER POV

It was really early in the morning and everyone was walking to school. It was nice and peaceful in till you could hear someone yelling, cussing, and running after someone.

"REN ASAHI GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" Rena was yelling chasing Ren again.

"Fuck you!" Ren said putting the middle finger up.

Yep just a normal day at "Hatsu Academy" a school of crazy people.

"Anyways Hi I'm your Narater for this story. Your going to be hearing my perspective of the story a lot in this. Anyways I'm actually a character in this story, I'm Rena." Narrater says.

Back to the story

It was a normal day like always, Ren getting chased by Rena and everyone heading to school. Let's go into Rena's perspective.

RENA POV

"Where is that twerp." I said to myself.

"Hey Rena you can get him later let's go to class since it's the first day." I heard my friend say.

"Aina I really don't care if it's the first day of school." I said to Aina.

"Come on." Aina said walking away.

"Fine." I yelled walking with her to class.

When we got to class everyone had a scared type of aura around them. Weaklings. I thought.

"Rena were in the same class!" I heard.

I looked over to the voice and it was Ryou. Great. He walked up to me about to hug me but I dogged him and went to the back of the class and sat down by the window.

"I want to sleep." I said to myself.

"Same." Aina said sitting in front of me.

"So do you want to skip next class?" Aina said turning around.

"Yeah." I said then laid my head down and fell asleep.

RING, RING, RING

I suddenly shot up. The bell?

"Let's go." Aina said getting up.

I got up and we left and went outside. We got to the gym, But when we walked in we saw Ren and some others guys playing basketball.

"REN!" I shouted.

Ren stopped and looked over to me.

"Shit!" Ren said getting his shirt and running.

I ran after Ren, he went into the school then into a class. I noticed that this was my next class and the teacher looked at both at us.

"Your late, detention both of you after school!" Sensei yelled.

Damn. I went to the back and sat down. Great. I'm gonna kill him! I cant wait till the end of the day.

SKIP TO LUNCH (Sorry i'm lazy)

It was lunch now and I decided to go outside and eat with Aina.

"Hey Aina." I started.

"Yeah." She questioned.

"Why don't you get a master?" I asked.

"I want you to be my master." She said.

"Why don't you have a servant?" Aina asked.

"I cant have one." I said then laid down on the ground.

NARRATOR

Hey so when they were talking about master and servant, what it means is that masters which are humans will have to make a contract with a neko and that will become there servant.