Re:Zero, To believe there is nothing that cannot be won(2)

From the , we can to know Natsuki Subaru is still quite pitiful, the following I will begin to shits. This style is slightly faster. But as far as I am concerned, I did not intend to say him too much. "Re: Zero," I only made up after waiting for the end. However, at the time of serialization, I heard a lot of shits. Summarized into a sentence, probably "had not seen such annoying male owner."

After I've watched it, I think this work is from Natsuki Subaru 's point of view. It is probably "Disastrous Life from Zero." Natsuki Subaru, the whole person can be said to have been abused in the works. The favorable sentiments in the early days were quite strong for him, and he quickly realized that they had crossed the world and were able to analyze their situation calmly. Although there is no big deal, it feels like a more rational person. In the process of finding the badge for Emily, he also showed his very friendly. At the same time, it can also be said to have certain means of communication. The whole is still a qualified man.

However, since Emilia brought him back to the Lodzval family, his disaster road began. Probably he feels like helping Emilia retrieve the badge is all right. When he came into the Lodzval family, and he has all thoughts about how to survive in the different worlds and get closer to their favorite Emilia.

Even if he knew about the king's election, he still did not understand his situation clearly. In the second phase, he was really died too many times. There were even two deaths by Rem causing. This can be said to break the values of the Natsuki Subaru, where he would think of Rem who is very friendly to him, and would actually kill him. At this stage, he has died many times until he has also been able to successfully rescue the Revenge and resist the attack of Warcraft.

But this also gave him a self-confidence of no reason. That is, all the things that will ultimately go smoothly are his effects. This is quite... Although, in terms of the results, it seems that it was because he was dead and everything had been revisited once, he avoided all BE and obtained the only HE. However, it does not mean that he is right at every stage of the selection.

This state of the early period has not been clearly demonstrated. When the king selecting began, he made him very dreary. In addition to the return by death, most of the time he can only be considered useless, and he likes to behave himself. It is true that in his heart, only himself can solve all things. When he was at the Crusch Karsten to heal the wounds, he learned that Rem had sensed something going wrong with Lam. He feels he is very important for them.

What made him surprised was that the author used many people's sudden death and his tragic death to make him understand that he could not do anything. Throughout the entire process, the most heart-wrenching thing was Rem's several tragic deaths. As for Natsuki Subaru, probably more people are happy to see him abused.

Above all that is over. Natsuki Subaru is very failing .Although he can play a very important role after he has been killed several time. He has not distinguish ability to solve the problems unless the return by death which is like a bug. To be honest, I admire him. He still want to help Emilia ,Rem and others after he has suffered from many death.

By the way ,"Re: Zero" is a very nice work to be worth watching. I like the plots and parts of characters in " Re: Zero". I purchased many related products, such as manga, DVD, hand to do , and so on. I really like them. OK , what do you think of the "Re: Zero"? Which characters do you like? You can share with me! Of course you can see my article the "Re: Zero(1)",Thanks!