No problem {Kalian oneshot}

Ian opened his eyes sleepily he spared the clock a glance.

It was One A.M.

He started to turn his body around to wake up Kalel. If he was gonna suffer from waking up she was gonna suffer too. Ian petted the room in the bed around him, nothing but Pip meowing and jumping off the bed. "Kalel." He mumbled sleepily.

Again, nothing.

Now he was worried,"Kalel." He said, louder this time. Ian sat up in his bed. Whipping his legs over the bed and standing up,"Kalel better have a good reason for not being in bed." He whispered to himself as he started to walk out of the bedroom.

He wandered to the bathroom, the living room, and finally the kitchen where he found Kalel on the floor. At first Ian thought that maybe Kalel got hungry and left bed for a snack, but there was not food around her. "Hey Kalel, why are you out of bed?" He asked as he sank to Kalel's level.

Kalel shrugged,"Just thinking." She answered. Ian was dumbfounded,"About what?" He asked again, as he stretched out his legs. "I feel bad." Kalel suddenly gushed.

"Uh, Why?" Ian questioned. "It's just that, you and Melanie, you guys where suppose to have a life together. You two where suppose to start a family with each other with a fairy tale ending, and I was suppose to marry Anthony. And we where gonna have kids, and grand kids, and grow old together. And now both of us won't get that." She suddenly concluded.

Ian rolled his eyes,"Kalel-Friggin'-Cullen do you think I honestly care about a fairy tale ending I could have had if it wasn't with the person I'm in love with?"

"No?"

"Exactly Cullen!"

"But you can't tell me you don't miss Melanie." Kalel argued. "Yeah sure I miss Melanie I guess, but our relationship is in the past. Our relationship is in the present and hopefully future." Ian explained. "Besides I'm sure you miss Anthony, you two had a lot of good years together."

Kalel nodded,"I guess you're right." She said timidly, her cheeks starting to turn a brilliant red. "Duh!" Ian mocked.

She turn her head, her eyes meeting Ian's. "Thanks Ian, hey, you want to make a video tomorrow? Maybe a Q and A?" She questioned. Ian smiled and nodded. "Sounds fun." He said, giving her hand a squeeze.

"Ian," Kalel started,"I am in love with you!" Ian flashed a smile at her,"And I'm in love with you to, Kalel." He said before crashing his lips into hers.

Kalel pulled away slowly,"Thanks for cheering me up, Ian." She breathed out. "No problem." Ian stood up, pulling up Kalel with him.

"Now, it's one o'clock, I have to film Smosh tomorrow so I'm going back to bed. And I would like for you to join me." Ian added.

"Yeah, yeah." Kalel said walking with Ian back to the bedroom. "But, first!" Ian whipped around to talk to Kalel,"I would like to get something to drink, and I know for a fact that you Kalel are thirsty." Kalel gave a small laugh at her boyfriend.

"Water?" She asked. Ian nodded,"What the hell else would I have?"

"Milk."

"You don't allow me to have milk here."

"Whatever." She mumbled,"If you knew what they do for those poor animals in the slaughterhouses and-" She started. "I do know what they do, I found you crying about it." Ian explained,"But you didn't watch the video!" Kalel said back, starting to get Ian's water. "I made out words through the tears." Ian said jokingly.

Kalel glared,"Kidding!" He exclaimed. Kalel stuck her tongue out. Buki started to nuzzle on Kalel's leg,"See Buki thinks what those people do at the slaughterhouses are wrong." Ian laughed as Kalel started to do baby talk with the cat. "What's so funny?" She asked. "Nothing, you just baby that cat so much." He answered. Kalel started to give a sarcastic laugh,"Buki likes it!" She defended.

Ian continued to laugh,"Alright c'mon let's go to bed." She muttered, handing Ian his water. "Thanks." He said.

Once they had gotten to the room, and Ian had to push Pip off the side of his bed, Kalel started to doze off into a light nap. Ian flickered his eyes closed. Kalel's soft snores the only sound. He felt Pip jump back on the bed, cuddling on Ian's side. The last thought in his head being of Kalel, as he started to fall into a deep sleep.

~

So, Kalian one-shot.

That's a thing now, Kalian.

I ship it, a lot.

Anyway, I don't really watch Kalel that much so if she acted oddly that's why.

And as for Ian, I have nothing to say expect, wow.

Alright it's getting late,

wrote this at 4:30 AM

So I'm gonna sleep and probably write more fanfiction tomorrow.

Don't forget to comment if you liked it, okay,

Later Grapes!