SWPSN

Once upon a time, there lived a lovely Princess named Snow White. Her stepmother—the queen, was vain and wicked. She feared that Snow White will be the fairest of them all.

She did everything she can do just to make sure that Snow White will not be the prettiest. She made her wear old clothes, she commands her to clean the whole castle, and also made her look like a maid.

One day, the Queen's fear has finally happened. She asked the magic mirror, "Magic mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?"

The mirror always says 'its you, your majesty.' But this time is different. "Her lips are red like blood, hair is black like a coal, and skin is white as snow." The mirror replied.

Shocked, the Queen shouted, "Snow White!" She left the room and thinked about her plans.

She has no plan on throwing her in the forest or killing her. Instead, she has a great plan. A great plan that will surely work. She was certain of it.

One day, she called Snow White. "What can I help you, your majesty?" Snow White softly said. The Queen let out her evil smile.

"Snow White, I am your mother. You will do everything I say right?" She said. Confused, Snow White answered, "Of course you majesty." She replied.

The Queen's smile became wider. She showed Snow White a bunny. "Kill it." She said.

Snow White's brows knitted. "K-kill?" She whispered, "Yes. I want you to kill it." The Queen said.

How can she kill a poor lovely creature? That bunny is so innocent! How could her stepmother command things like this?

"B-but, mother..."

"Kill it or I will kill you." Her stepmother said with a scary voice. That voice send chills to her spine. She heaved a sigh and looked at the bunny.

Her stepmother handed her the knife and she accepted it with her trembling hands. She looked at the bunny and mouthed, "Sorry."

She quickly stabbed the bunny at blood splattered around the place. 

Snow White suddenly felt that it wasn't herself who killed the bunny. It was the evil her. She felt that she wants to see more stabs and blood coming out from the bunny's body. So she stabbed and stabbed the bunny until it was really dead. The bunny wasn't breathing and covered by its own blood.

Snow White suddenly realized what she had done. Her mouthed widened and she was shocked while looking at the bunny's dead body. Her hands trembled again and she let go of the knife she has in her hand.

The Queen smiled, "You did well, my Snow White." She said and left the room with a victorious smile in her face.

Those things continued after that day. Each day, the Queen will train Snow White how to kill someone and how to get away with it. 

One day, the Queen told Snow White to prepare the castle because some visitors will arrive for some business. Snow didn't ask what business it was. She already knew it anyway. Hours passed and the visitors had arrived to the castle.

Snow White and the Queen welcomed them. She was wearing a beautiful dress which caught the attention of the Prince.

"Prince, this is princess Snow White." the Queen said. "Good day, princess." the Prince greeted, Snow White didn't bother to reply, instead she smiled. The scenario is always like this anyways.

The Queen and the Prince was busy talking while they were eating. Meanwhile, Snow was quietly eating and listening to their conversation.

The Queen stopped eating and put down her utensils. She looked at Snow White and they stared at each other for a moment as if they were talking in their own minds. 

"Prince?" Snow asked, the Prince looked at her, "Yes?"

In one second, she stabbed him. The Prince grunted. She pulled out the knife and stabbed him again and again. 

The Queen slowly clapped her hands, "My my, Snow White, dear. You're getting better everyday. I'm so proud of you." She said. Snow scoffed, "Proud? I'm not even proud of myself."

She looked at her back where the Queen is. The Queen's eyes looked down in Snow's hand. Her hand was holding the knife that she used to kill the Prince thats why it was covered in blood.

Snow smirked and slowly walked towards her. She quickly stab the Queen and scraped her skin. The Queen screamed in pain.

After she tortured her, Snow stand and looked at her body.

The Queen's vision was becoming blurry. The last thing she saw was Snow White standing while holding a knife covered in blood.

Snow White was poisoned. Not with an apple. She was poisoned by the Queen's words. 

It was not just her body that was poisoned. It was also her mind.

END

hey there! first of all, I'm really really sorry for my english. you see, i'm not an american, i'm asian. i'm a filipino. i'm not really fluent in english i tried my best to summarize this story. anyways, thank you for reading this. and this is my own idea. i don't know why this was made in my mind. the idea just pop out and then boom! another story. hehez

She Who Poisoned Snow White

started:july 2, 2018

ended:july3,2018

WRITTEN BY: SvtRivera