•45•

Michigan, August 13th
Olivia's P.O.V
________________
"Olivia Rae Moore, get up you don't need to be late for the first day!" My mom screams from ,what I assume is the kitchen, downstairs. I look over at the alarm clock and see that it's 6:20 "Why'd you wake me up so early?" I walk out of my room and make my way towards the kitchen.

"Because, I know how you are with getting up in the mornings so I woke you up an hour earlier" she hands me a granola bar and a water so I could go get ready. After 45 minutes, I finally found a outfit that I liked.

I slipped on a gray cropped windbreaker, some ripped white jeans, my grey yeezys, and then I throw my hair up in a messy bun. Now you're probably thinking "Why didn't you dress up?" Well here's my answer, It's a free country and I wear whatever the hell I wanna wear.

"Lets go!" My brother, Blake, pops his head into the room and grabs my arm. "Okay jeezus".

🖤🖤🖤

At our school we have parking passes, if you have your pass you park your car wherever the number on your card matches. If you loose it then you have to buy a new pass which is 50 bucks and trust me it's better if you don't loose it. "Is that my Bestfriend I see?!?" Kyla runs up to me and basically tackles me.

"Yep, In the flesh" she squeezes me fairly tight "Child you have so much to explain" we catch up with each other's lives while walking to class

Me and her walk into our first and everyone stares at me "You notice this right?" I whisper to Kyla "Yep, you got hot over the summer according to LOADS of people" I quickly sit down in a chair and she follows "I didn't change that much, I literally only got taller" the classroom was silent the whole period except for some people's phones buzzed here and there.

Once the bell rings we get out of class and head to our other classes. (Imma skip the classes bc they're boring and I'm too lazy to type).

I walk to my locker to put up my book bag because I never take it home. When I open the door of it, A rose falls out "That's weird" I quietly say to myself. Ky meets me at my locker and we walk out to the parking lot.

"What the hell?" She walks me out and there is like a hallway of people leading to my Jeep. Everyone hands me a rose as I walk by "This isn't real." A boy I've seen around school a few times opens my car door for me and Blake sits in the drivers seat looking just as puzzled as me

"Um okay, what was that about?" He points to all the roses as we head out "I have no idea honestly" the whole ride consisted of me trying to find out what the heck just happened. We pull into the driveway and Bubs helps me get my flowers.

"Mom we're homeeee" she walks out of her room and looks at the flowers "Okay then" Me and her laugh.

"Okay I'm going up to my room. Can you find a case for all these" I hand her the flowers and head up. I flop onto my bed and check my socials "HEY LOVELY" My closet door busts open and all of the boys jump into my bed "HOLY SHIT" I throw my phone at one of the boys without thinking.

"Oh wow, ouch" Daniel holds his eye with his hand "Sorry Dani! Why the hell are you guys here??"