"truth or dare" || shoto × Reader (fluff)

"The rules are simple (y/n)-chan! You just choose whether you want a truth or a dare!" Uraraka said while giving me a smile

Mostly everyone was participating, including Todoroki after being forced to by Kirishima.

"Just choose dare you extra!" Katsuki said while groaning trying to rush me.

"I-I choose truth.."

"Okay, is it true that you like someone in the class?" Uraraka asked curiously.

"I- I um, I do.."

Uraraka gasped and pulled me over to the side.

"Who do you like (y/n)-chan?"

"Uraraka, please don't tell anyone!"

"Don't worry you can trust me (y/n)-chan!" she said with a smile.

"It's Shoto..."

She immediately gave me another huge smile and had a sparkle in her eye.

Almost everyone had a turn choosing a truth or dare, the funniest one was daring Katsuki to wear a onesie. Of course, he was furious but Izuku helped him calm down.

It was finally my turn to ask Uraraka, she chose dare and that's when I had a bright idea.

"Uraraka, I dare you to kiss Izuku on the cheek!" I told her while trying not to laugh but also giving her a smile.

Izuku immediately began to turn the deepest shade of red I've ever seen, Uraraka did as well.

"Izuku-kun, m-may I?" Uraraka asked him while shaking.

"You don't have to if you don't want to!" Izuku replied while looking down trying to cover himself.

Uraraka went up to him, picked his head up and instead of kissing his cheek, she kissed him on his lips!

Everyone was shocked but began to cheer, everyone literally shipped them and seeing them finally kiss made everything cute!

After she stopped the kiss, Izuku was redder than Kirishima's hair and Uraraka had a huge smile on her face.

It was Todoroki's turn to be asked and he surprisingly said dare.

"I dare you to kiss that dumbass over there!" Katsuki told him while pointing at you.

"E-eh, me?!"

Todoroki immediately turned red but covered it by turning his head to the side.

"C'mon, this is payback for daring me to wear a onesie you half and half shithead!" Katsuki yelled and then pushing Todoroki to your direction.

He ended up falling in front of me. I offered my hand while giving him a smile.

He took it and then pulled me in for a gentle but passionate kiss. I kissed back and I can feel the heat on my face. His lips were soft and they kept changing from warm to cold.

We both pulled away for air and we were both panting. We were going in for another kiss until we were interrupted by our friends yelling in excitement.

"Okay okay get a room already (y/n)-chan!" Uraraka said while trying not to laugh.

I was about to go with Uraraka till I felt someone grab my hand. It was Todoroki. He pulled me in for a warm hug and I smiled.
He whispered in my ear, "I like you too, (y/n)."

______________________

a/n: let me know what you guys think! And ahh, this story was just too cute and I thought of the idea while watching cheesy high school movies (I was bored!)