"You're wrong"

You walked into the room and saw that Jungkook was in the middle of texting. He was so focused that he didn't even notice you walking into the room. You continued to stare at him from where you were standing until Jungkook sighed and place his phone beside him. After rubbing the back of his neck in frustration, he finally noticed you standing there.

"Y/N?"

You just stared.

Jungkook stood up and then frowned, "What's wrong?"

Without hesitating you walked right into his arms and wrapped your arms around him. It feels good to have your arms around Jungkook again. Somehow this felt different than before. Jungkook froze for a second before wrapping his arms around you.

You closed your eyes at that.

"Everything okay?" he asked, worriedly.

"I don't know what to do about everything," you told him, honestly. "I know that what we have is something that will not be accepted by all. This is what my mother was against."

"You believe me then?"

You stayed quiet, not knowing what to say. A part of you does and the other part doesn't. You were still unsure about the whole situation, to be honest.

When you took too long to answer, Jungkook pulled back, hands on your upper arms. Leaning down, his eyes locked with yours, "Did you seriously think that after all these years... I kept your close because you're a friend? If so, then you're wrong."

You couldn't believe what you were hearing.