zero

To my Hobi.

Before we go any further, I have to tell you that I love you.

Because I'm paralyzed with terror.

I'm scared that you will have already forgotten me by the time you read this, or perhaps one of us is dead. We didn't talk about it much, but I suppose we may be in the most compromising position a pair of lovers have ever been.

You cannot leave for your love of me because if Taemin ruled the world that would be worse for all humanity.

I cannot leave because if I do Jaemin will certainly die. Him and my entire family.

I have been thinking about this all night, while you sit in jail, thinking I have betrayed you. Seeing your eyes turn upon me like an enemy for the first time made my blood ice, and my heart pierced by the forming icicles. I now wish to see your eyes again, even if only once.

I can think of no scenario where we end up together and Alive, save for the death of Taemin himself. I will do my best but I must do it properly, because if I fail, both Jaemin and I will die anyway.

Love, I will do everything in my power not to give myself away. But I plead with you do not take mercy on me. Beat my troops into the ground, murder us all. Because I fear if you do not all hell will become our world.

So tell me dearest.
What do we do?

What do we do now?

I, for my part will not stop loving you every minute I try to kill you. Please, please hoseok. Do not come near. Stay away until the air is clear.

If anything it should give us motivation to end this quickly.

I hope your blade is as skilled as your tongue :)

All my love and good luck,

Your Ten

P.S. I didn't say you couldn't try to send letters

.....................

(A/N): Here I go writing three stories at once. But I couldn't hold it in anymore so pls enjoy the culmination of a 4 part story :)

Much Love,
~KM❤️