Chapter 9

"Baby, Mummy is all screwed up now. I'm so worried about you! I've missed my periods for three days now and I think you are here already, in me. But still, Mummy is scared. What if you didn't form? Daddy is all so excited now. He's planning to get us some home pregnancy kit to confirm the pregnancy. Mummy is still scared baby. Please be there. I know that you're going to say Mummy stop being a chicken just like how your Daddy will say when he gets to know about this. Please baby. Just please be there... Whatever it is, remember that Mummy loves you!"

'Mummy loves you!' Shivaay repeated the last line of her entry and caressed her baby bump slowly. He knew that Lady Khumbhkaran wouldn't wake up with several strokes on her tummy. Even if she did, he could always make an excuse that he was talking with the baby, right? Showing her his love as her Daddy.

Ever since he got a hold of her diary, he wasn't letting it go. It gave him new hope and energy to pursue on his love life with her. He was on the verge of giving up everything and was literally going mad when he had stumbled across this diary. The last entry he read where she had asked their baby whether Daddy loves Mummy or not, somewhat managed to give him the courage. As soon as Anika fell asleep a little while ago, Shivaay placed her head properly on the pillow and covered her with the comforter as it was quite a chilly night before pulling out the diary to read it again.

"You're here baby! Finally... in nine more months, you'll be here in my arms. You will be here baby. You will be loved, Mummy promise you that. You will be loved trully, genuinely. You will not be blinded by the fake love of your loved ones. Secretly, Mummy wish you to be a baby girl, so that I can give you a life which isn't at all like mine, but I don't want you to suffer and be the victim of situation like how your Mummy became. Your Daddy wants you to be a girl though. He's so firm that you'll be a girl actually. I guess it's a surprise for us to find out later! Just remember baby, whether you're a girl or a boy, Mummy will love you how as much as I love you now and I promise that you'll be loved. Really loved."

'I promise you Anika, you will soon realize that you are loved just the way you wish our daughter will be loved. I'll get Tej Uncle and Jhanvi Aunty to meet you soon and solve all the differences between you guys. Then, you can tell our daughter that she'll be loved trully and genuinely, just the way you are being loved!' Shivaay made a promise to Anika upon reading that entry of hers and went on reading.

After that entry, tt was mostly about her ranting about how Shivaay was always after her and looking after her with extra care and concern. She admitted to enjoy it, but at times Shivaay could get on her nerves and irritate her. Then, it was about her blabber on how her tummy isn't at all showing and also about her weight gain. Anika did put on some weight during the initial stage of her pregnancy and got a little plump and chubby. But after the reprimand from Zoya, saying her weight gain was a little unhealthy for a pregnant woman, Anika joined yoga classes for pregnant ladies and look after her diet very carefully. Shivaay loved the chubby Anika more, he had to admit it since she looked cuter, just like the school version of her. The fit Anika was more of a hot woman whom he can't resist. Especially now, after realizing his feelings for her.

"Mummy did something really very stupid today. Mummy kissed your Daddy. Gosh! I so regret it. Not the kiss, of course not that since I was so tempted to feel his cherry pink lips against mine for a long time now, but baby, the way it happened wasn't a good one!"

Shivaay was literally grinning wide upon reading that she didn't regret the kiss. That just proved that she is as attracted as he is to her, but what made her regret then? And, she was tempted to kiss him? Since when, Anika?