two-june 30th

𝓌𝓎𝒶𝓉𝓉

     there. all settled in and everything is fine and dandy. yep. super good. very fab and fit. amazing.

     chosen was in the kitchen cooking dinner, that was his prize for being the fastest unpacker, and everyone else was still sorting out their things. i went back out to sit on the balcony again and watched the lake ripple. jack followed me out and sat next to me with a red solo cup in his hand. "try not to have to much sex with finn." i said to him.

"what makes you think we're having sex?"

i just looked at him, to which he responded with, "ok yeah you have a fair point." he shrugged.

"do you know what's for dinner?" i sighed.

"i think chosen is making some family recipe of [y/n]'s."

"cool." i got up and headed inside to my shared bedroom.

[y/n] was already in there, laying down on the side of the bed farthest from the door. i jumped on the bed, which made it shake and caused her to turn her attention to me. i laid down with my hand on the side of my head and asked, "so what's the plan for the next to weeks?"

she copied my stance and answered, "well, well probably go on the boat and do some tubing, we have the wave runners and the hydro slides, we can walk around town and go on hikes and look for waterfalls, "she paused, "and if you're up to it... there's an island with an opening just across the water where we can camp."

"why'd you say that so ominously?"

"because every year the people i'm going with and i always wake up at the same time and have to head back to the house."

"i think that's just a coincidence."

"a five-year long recurring coincidence? i think not."

"ok then, i'm up to it, but not tonight, tonight i am going to sleep and sleep!" i exclaimed while spreading my body out like a starfish, trapping [y/n] underneath me but also pushing her off the bed.

she slipped off as gracefully as she could and said, "i'm going to take a shower before dinner; if you come in here, i'll cut your dick off."

"got it," i reply before leaving the room to head down to the basement to see what everyone else was doing. i didn't wanna bother sophia in her room since she was probably sleeping, having to pick up jeremy, jack, and finn, and then drive all the way here. i walk into the only other bedroom down there to see and hear, jeremy and jaeden arguing about something. "woah what's the problem?" i asked.

"jeremy bro-" jaeden started, pointing a long finger at the boy.

i thought about what i was getting myself into and interrupted, "you know what? i suddenly don't care, work it out and be quiet, sophia is trying to sleep. this seemed to shut jaeden up.

𝓎𝑜𝓊

     i got out of the shower and dressed just in time to hear chosen yell that dinner was ready.

     we all sat around the table and ate our dinner amongst the chatter of all 8 of us. 

°

     after dinner was over, we all went to our rooms and settled down. this was the time that people just did whatever. got on their phones, read books, took their showers if they didn't take one before dinner.

     i laid in my bed and waited for wyatt to get out of the shower so i could go to sleep. i heard the water turn off so i turned off my phone and plugged it into my charger. i pulled down the covers and walked across the room to turn on the fan. i got back to my side of the bed as the door to the bathroom slid open and wyatt walked out with just a towel around his waist. it now became apparent to me just how much he had changed.

about a month before school ended for the year, he left for europe with his family and only got back a week before he left to come here. today was the first time i'd seen him in months. i'd say he grew about 4 or 5 inches and gained some upper body strength. what was in europe's water? "[y/n]? earth to [y/n]?" wyatt said, snapping me out of my thoughts. i looked at him. "i said turn around, i'm dropping the towel."

"oh! yeah of course." i said as i turned around and sat on the bed while he changed. i knew he was done because i felt the bed sink under his weight. he was only wearing boxers and a t-shirt. is this allowed?

he melted into the sheets and pulled the covers way up to his chin. i turned and we were facing each other. "goodnight wyatt." i whispered.

"goodnight [y/n]" he replied as he closed his eyes and smiled.