Chapter 5

Early the next morning, Kali, Mikey, and Krypto snuck out of the house and followed Bob from flying over above his car without being seen. Kali and Mikey were riding on Krypto's back. Krypto and Mikey were wearing their super suits and gear. Bob was also in his old suit, which was a little tight on him and worn down due to it not being worn in 15 years.

They arrived at the airport and snuck onto a manta shaped jet after Bob and stayed hidden  where no one could see them as the jet quickly took off into the sky. 

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a minute! So let me get this straight... Your dad's a superhero?!" Mikey (in his true mutant turtle form) asked Kali in a bit of shock and confusion, almost loud enough for everyone else on the jet to hear them. 

"Yes! I'm sure it happened way before that superhero banned thing fifteen years ago, but Mom never told me, now shh!" Kali whispered harshly, while the gang was undercover listening to Mirage's conversation with Mr Incredible. 

"The Omnidroid 9000 is a top-secret prototype battle robot" Mirage explained to Mr Incredible about his mission on the island, on the way there. "Its artificial intelligence enables it to solve any problem it's confronted with. And, unfortunately-"

"Let me guess" the gang then heard Bob spoke up. "It got smart enough to wonder why it had to take orders?"

"We lost control" Mirage replied. "And now its loose in the jungle, threatening our facility. We've had to evacuate all personnel from the island for their own safety" 

"Wow, this has to be serious..." Kali, Krypto, and Mikey all thought and looked to each other. 

"How am I going in?" Bob then asked. 

"The Omnidroid's defense necessitate an air drop from 5,000 feet" Mirage informed. "It's cloaking devices make it difficult to track. Although we're pretty sure it's on the southern half of the island. Oh, and one more thing... Obviously it represents a significant investment"

"So basically, you want me to shut it down without completely destroying it" Bob said.

"You are Mr Incredible" Mirage nodded with a small smile.

Bob and Mirage then left the room to get ready for his mission. 

"What now?" Krypto asked in whisper. 

"We follow of course" Kali answered. 

The gang snuck off undetected while Bob got ready in one of those ejection pods, and they would secretly follow. Bob got stuck briefly, due to gaining a few extra pounds over the years. Kali couldn't help but snicker a little. After one final push, Bob went through and into his pod, ready for action. Mirage then came over to Mr Incredible's pod.

"I got to warn you, it's a learning robot. Every moment you spend fighting it only increases its knowledge of how to beat you" She told him.

"Shut it down, do it quickly, don't destroy it" Bob replied. 

"And don't die" Mirage added sincerely. 

"Great, thanks" Bob smiled, before the pod then shot off. 

Kali and Mikey got on Krypto's back as they flew off, following the pod down to the island. The gang and pod landed safely in the jungle on the island know as Nomanisan.     

The gang stayed hidden where Bob wouldn't see them as they watched him forcefully bust out of his pod. Due to gaining a few extra pounds over the years, he was really out of shape. 

"Wow, for fifteen years he's really let himself go" Mikey whispered, and Kali giggled to that. 

"Showtime" the three then heard Bob say to himself, ready for action.