Narba 3

Reba was awakened the next morning by the soft sunlight sneaking through the curtains. She rolled over to find Narvel sound asleep. All she could do was smile, he was an amazing husband and she couldn't think of a better man to have child with.

She thought back to their honeymoon and how she thought she'd gotten food poisoning like Narvel. Come to find out they had conceived a beautiful baby & morning sickness was the culprit. She smiled at the memory of when she found out. Sitting there on the edge of the bathtub with Narvel standing just a few feet away, "Narvel- I'm going to have baby!" She'd cried, he came over to see the pink dot, which indicated 'positive' and leaned down to hug her neck, a few tears rolled down her cheeks. Of course they'd notified the mothers who were both overjoyed.

She placed her hand over the small baby bump that was beginning to show as she scooted closer to her husband, gently resting her head on his chest. She let her eyes close again, knowing that today they didn't have anything to do. While she loved to be on the move, she also loved these moments of serenity. It was good to slow down- take it all in.

A/N: I will continue to make these chapters fairly short (compare to, say, A New Love.