Chapter 5

I can see how uneasy Emma is with Regina around. Her eyes shift towards her every so often and then she drops her gaze back to her feet. Her hands shake slightly, so I discreetly slip my hand into hers. She looks up at me with a thankful smile, which I return. "Someone new is in town, as some of you may know." Regina says, which grabs my attention. People around the room exchange worried glances. "We don't know who she is, or what her intentions are. We also don't know wether she has good, or bad intentions." She pauses. "And to add to that, We don't know where she is currently. So if you happen to see a woman with ice trailing behind her, that's the one."

Ice trailing behind her?

I speak up. "You said something about ice?"

Regina nods.

"She seems to have some sort of ice magic." She replies. When her gaze sweeps over Emma she glares, and Emma's hand tightens on mine. He give her hand a reassuring squeeze. Ice magic. The only person I know that uses that kind of magic is Elsa. But what would Elsa be doing in Storybrooke?

Then it clicks. It's me. "I know who she is." Everyone quiets down and turns their attention to me. "Her name is Elsa." I swallow hard. "She came here for me." I pause. "Elsa came here to-" My breath catches in my throat. "To kill me."