The Reunion

A/N: I am baccckk! I hope none of you wish to kill me (lol) because I am extremely and genuinely sorry for being gone for more than a year!
Whenever I would sit down to type, I always ended up being unsatisfied of the results, since I did not want to deliver something I myself was not happy with. Besides, I was juggling so many things on a personal level that managing to write became impossible.
Hope you all forgive me, and also that you enjoy this LAST chapter!
Thank you guyssss for being supportive and patient!
Love ya!!! ♥️
Happy Reading...
_______________________________

The lot had arrived at Honeydukes from where they were to be taken to Hogwarts in Thestral-led carriages. It was the time to put the gang's plan in action and execute it, and so did they, by departing in separate carriages.
The Headmistress was on their side as well.

Hermione's physical appearance, body language, and overall personality had changed drastically over the years, and thus nobody could put a finger on her identity. Gone was the bushy-haired, buck-toothed, bossy-know-it-all girl Hermione's peers at Hogwarts had known her to be; she had grown to be a beauteous lady, who carried herself as a Malfoy would. Her unruly hair was tamed in lustrous waves, her teeth straight and dressed in her number, Hermione Granger-Malfoy oozed grace and confidence.

Everyone except for Hermione had already reached their former school; to welcome her as per their plan. Lucius, Narcissa, and Scorpius were going to be in attendance as well. The group was getting excited for things to unveil and for the drama that was sure to follow, and with that, they were also ready to protect their best-friend - Hermione - if something ominous were to happen.

Harry's anxiety was increasing as time progressed, and he knew that something big was about to happen. Ginny was enraged at the thought of Hermione attending the Reunion. Ron and Lavender were sweating with fear over the possibility of their lies being revealed. George and his wife Angelina (who knew about Ron's misdeeds) were waiting in anticipation of everything that they were sure was going to happen.

And then came the final step of the gang's plan - Hermione's arrival at her former school - a place which gave her the best and also the worst. As Hermione stepped out of her carriage in all her grace and elegance, the murmurs around died down suddenly, and all the people surrounding her could do was gawk at the beautiful lady, walking in front of them; and then the murmurs began again, as people started speculating about Hermione's identity - not recognizing it to be her - and those who did were too dumbstruck by her elegance to say anything.

As Hermione stepped into the Great Hall - which looked way more beautiful than what she remembered from all the years ago l- there was arrant silence for a while, and then gasps of surprise were heard. Within no time, the news of Hermione Granger's (the Wizarding World was unaware of the fact that Hermione was married that too to Draco) arrival spread like a wild-fire. As soon as she heard the account of Hermione's presence Ginny charged up to her former best friend, in all her fury; only to be pushed aside (and also be taken by surprise) when the once-upon-a-time anti-Hermione Pansy came in between the two and paced towards Hermione, smiling; which stunned everyone into absolute quietude. Everyone got wondering about what the heck was happening! But what happened next was even more surprisingly shocking to all - when Pansy hugged Hermione, exclaiming, "Oh My Heavens, Mya!! You look stunning! "Gasps of absolute shock and surprise could be heard 1throughout the Great Hall; somewhere a glass of Firewhiskey or Butterbeer was dropped or sputtered out of someone's mouth; while Hermione's friends smirked at the way things were unfolding (exactly how they had comprehended them to)!

To say that Ginny, Harry, Ron, and Lavender were astounded would have been an understatement of the century - for there stood Hermione (looking every bit of a Goddess, if I must add) and hugging her as if it were an everyday thing (which it actually was) was Pansy Parkinson, who loathed Hermione (once upon a time). Their expressions were way beyond zapped - and the gang of friends was beyond amused by the looks of stagger of their former classmates. Flabbergasting them and everyone else, Hermione hugged Pansy back and replied, "Thanks Pans...you are looking nothing less!" No one in the Great Hall was able to fathom what the actual heck was going on - the two childhood adversaries were hugging each, calling each other by nicknames and genuinely complementing one another...WTF!? 'How had all of this happened?!', was a question running around in the minds of the wizards and witches present for the Reunion (except for Hermione's real friends).