Chapter 46

Taylor’s POV

Feeling nervous, I fiddled with the hem of my dress. It was pearly white, lace-covered dress. It was deep-cut in the back and high in the front as it was tightfitting from my collarbones down to my waist and then it beautifully flowed out. I absolutely loved it and I had only Mellie to thank for it.

-Are you ready? Mellie piped behind the door to my bedroom.

-Wait just a sec! I called out and plopped down onto my bed, I quickly put on my high heels. In a tan color I had chosen some wedge heels for the comfort. Standing up and taking one last look in the mirror, I decided I was done.

-Okay I’m done! I said and inhaled a small breath as the door opened with a burst and Mellie was almost falling inside. She stumbled a little bit but regained her balance. Twitching her head and flinging the hair away from her face, she looked me over ad her face went up into a huge smile.

-You look stunning; she said and walked up to me, wrapping her arms around me in a tight hug.

Feeling warmth spreading across my body, I realized this was one of the better days I would always remember. The day I graduated from school, for forever! Never more will I have to sit in a class and listen to boring teachers, lecturing about their so-called life experience when they had none what so ever.

-Thank you, you look really nice too, I said and looked her over.

Mellie had a straight, light blue dress with fringes on the edges, she had paired it with a pair of classic black peep-toes. Her outfit was very feminine and it suited her really well.

-Do you feel ready to go yet? She asked and fixed my hair a little bit.

I decided to put my straight hair all on one side of my head and put up two braids that went from my forehead to the back of my head. She took some shine spray and sprayed a light coat over my head as the citrus smell took over my room.

-Now I do, I smiled as she took some spray herself and we walked out the living room where Hirato was standing.

Trying his best to do his tie, he was standing in a dark grey, tailored, Armani suit that fit him like a glove. He had matching pants, belt and shoes and to really put the whole outfit together he had his favorite and most expensive silver-watch on.

-Look who really cleaned up, I teased as he turned and smiled. Taking a quick glance over me, his smile grew instantly.

-You look ravishing if I may say so, Hirato smiled.

-That suit really fits you good, the girls will be all over you today, Mellie laughed and took a seat at the sofa.

-Well how can you resist this? Hirato grinned as I chuckled and shook my head at his childish behavior. Walking up to him, I helped him do the tie right.

-So how do you feel about today? Nervous?

-A little, I’m more excited to have all of this behind me so I can start something real and something I want to do, I murmured, focusing on doing his tie right.

-I’m just glad I get to escort you today, Hirato chuckled as my heart swelled.

-Well I’m betting you’re going to leave me as soon as the swarms of girls will approach you, I smirked, as he couldn’t suppress his anticipation.

-You think so? He asked his voice overly excited. Finished with his tie, I pulled it uncomfortably tight, making him cough out.

-Absolutely positive, I grinned as he quickly loosened the tie and gave me the evil eye.