Chapter 2 - Beautiful

- look at Jimin being all cute and shit 😭

so let's imagine that Jimin is this real cute dude you know , JIMIN ! but he gotta story. 🤣

_

I shake my hands. Wiping them on my hoodie. Am I nervous? I shouldn't be nervous I've done this a bunch of times before it's nothing new to me. But I don't know. It seems like there's something different here but I can't call it.

After I finish hearing the teacher talk I hesitate for second but I get myself together and walk in all the way.

As soon as I walk in all eyes were on me. I only notice one pair from the 27 student in the room. A pair of beautiful brown eyes were watching me. I was interrupted by the teacher forgetting to introduce myself.

"Yeah, I'm Jimin." I say nonchalantly. The teach tells me where my seat is. I walk past the girl trying not to stare at her so she doesn't think I'm weird or anything.

Through out the class I catch her looking back and starring at me ! Was there something wrong ? Did I make her feel uncomfortable ? I just continue to listen to Mrs.Gretchen's lesson about the mitochondria.

After the lesson is over I sit there waiting for the next class because I have her again for the free period with my bro Jungkook. I'm waiting for him to show up the girl from earlier walks up to me.

"What's your name ?" She asks as if she was trying to hid her interest.

"It's Jimin." I say smiling. She was really pretty and I wanted to show her the best side of me. "Um.., you wanna have lunch with me and my friend?" She asked. It was nice to be included at a new school.

I nod my head yes and she leaves the class room smiling. I coo at her smile, it was so beautiful and perfect. I'm interrupted again by jungkook tapping my shoulder.

"So guess what ! I met this girl and she invited me to have lunch with her and her friend Kamari !! Isn't that great?" Jungkook says all happy.

"What me too ?" I say giving him fist. "What a good way to start the school year!" Jungkook say smiling at me.

I just hope nobody finds out again...

-don't worry bitch, this one is in the ER.

all the love
           -pussychhuuu 🧡