#1

27th August the day
they were married

"How does feel like to be kim min ji?" He asked as they sat on the bed right after the wedding, exhausted.

"It feels like a dream where I'm living in bliss." She smiled sweetly turning to him and giving him a hug.

"Thank you for everything.
I love you so much Joonie."

"I love you too baby." Then he suddenly carried her and twirled her around as she screamed in happiness.

"I have the most beautiful woman on earth as my wife!"
"And I have the man I love by my side for a lifetime now!"

The couple sealed their lips together, moving them perfectly, getting it more heated over time.
From a gently kiss, to a passionate and slightly rough one.

"Seems like I'll have to show you how much I love you tonight." He smirked, placing his bride on the bed gently as if she was a jewel as he reached for the zip of her dress.
"Then do it, show me."

..........

A year after they
had gotten married

min ji looked at the box she had just bought.

Nervousness filled her as she stepped into the toilet. She had been feeling nauseous for the past few days and if she wasn't ill, this would only mean one thing.

She was pregnant and the test would prove it.

"Wait for 10 minutes, if there's a double line, meaning I'm pregnant." She muttered, analysing the box closely.

She closed the kit and left it on the counter top of the toilet as she stayed in there, setting a timer on her phone in the process.

Every second that ticked by just gave her more anxiety, what if she was really pregnant?
What if namjoon didn't want the baby?
What if they weren't ready for this?

A baby meant a child, another life, a full grown responsibility that they had to take care of.
It wasn't going to be easy, nor was it going to be cheap.

Just as the timer started its countdown on the last minute, the door clicked open.

"Shit, namjoon's home." She mumbled, flustered and totally out of it.

First things first, she locked the door, making sure that it was locked.

Now comes the hard part.

"Baby? Babyyyy... min ji?" She could hear him searching for her throughout the house already, she took a deep breath, attempting to calm her nerves.

Just when she thought that she calmed down, the knock on the door made her gasp loudly and jump up with fright. Her phone almost slipping out of her hands.

"Baby are you in there?"
"Yea-a I a-am."

"is everything okay? I bought your favourite lamb skewers."
"Everything's fine joon, I'll be out in awhile and we can eat dinner."
She managed to say without stuttering and giving herself away.