redeyes

Evelyn started feeling sick, and not the I have a cold and flu sick more like. I know something bad is going to happen but I don't know how to explain without sounding crazy.

The only person who knew about this was Bella. But even then Evelyn didn't tell her much only the fact that something bad was going to happen. Evelyn sat in the middle if her floor. Nothing but drawing of the three people covered her floor, she felt like she was going crazy. It made her sick.

It was late at night when she finally had fallen asleep Edward was in her sisters room when he herd her sleeping and decided to check up on her. He hadn't been able to get in side her head not with out getting a headache from the pain she caused with out even realizing it.

Opening up her bedroom door Edward sees her fast asleep on her bedroom floor with drawings all over it creating a mess. Picking up some at random he realised that she has been drawing these people for awhile now. Pulling out his phone he calls Alice to have her keep and eye on Evelyn and see if she can find the people in Evelyn drawings.

Edward then picks her up and gently lays her in her bed before tucking some of the drawings into is pocket after folding them up. He leaves her room heading ack to Bella, letting her sleep on him. He listen through out the night to see if Eve would wake up. But she didn't until morning.

After waking up Evelyn changes and heads downstairs Charlie already left for work and bella was making breakfast for the two of them when someone knocked on the door

After waking up Evelyn changes and heads downstairs Charlie already left for work and bella was making breakfast for the two of them when someone knocked on the door. "That should be Edward."Bella says Evelyn opens the door to see Edward and lets him in. "Morning" she tells him before going nack into the kitchen. Edward follows behind as Bella sets food down for them. "

"Thanks bells." Eve days as she grabs her food. "I'm gonna go eat. In my room than go for a walk. " she informs the two before doing exactly what she said she was going to do. while in her room she picks up the drawings that covered her floor crumpling up the drawings and throwing them away. once she eaten and cleaned her room she went back downstairs dropping her plate off and leaving through the back door. 

walking outside the boared of forest Evelyn enjoys the quite hoping that freash air would help her through this awful feeling she's been feeling. finding a trial she decided to follow it wanting to explore and not go home just yet. As she goes deeper into the forest the dreaded feeling comes back to her.  she stops and tries to calm the sudden sickness within her as a tree branch breaks. 

turning towards the sound she sees nothing and decides that it is her mind playing tricks on her. turning back to head back home she is suddenly slammed into a near by tree and getting the wind knocked out of her. gasping for air she looks around seeing three figures standing around her. it was the people she's been drawing for awhile now. the man in the blonde pony tail leans down to where shes at smiling at her. 

he's red eyes made contact with her eyes and she flinched at the sudden closeness.  " you're a pretty young thing aren't you? don't you know it isn't safe to be all alone in the woods?" the man taunt. Evelyn stays silent. getting annoyed at her lack of response the blonde reached forward as the grab her but a wave of electictiy hits him making him jump back. all three hiss at her confused on how a human girl could have some sort of power. the red headed women goes to attack her but is also shocked and had jumped back. the man with dreads see's this and does not attempt the attack as he knows that he too would be shocked. " come let us go, she isn't worth our time." the man with dreads tells the too. 

the two growls but none the less give up their meal going off the hunt somewhere else. Evelyn flips herself onto her back looking up at the sky and trees her vision burling as confusion takes over and exhastion. not knowing what was going on or what had happened as she ends up blacking out after using a high amoun of shock against two thirst vampires. course she's not going to know they were vampires until after she wakes up. 

Emment and Jasper finds Evelyn passed out by a tree. not smelling any blood emment picks her up and he two head to thier home. Alice had a vison of her being attacked and now they were scared they were too late. getting her home Carlise instructes them to take her into his office, laying her down on the leather couch.  Alice comes in behind them. "she wasn't bitten, i don't  know why they didn't kill her. as Carliase went to go check on her. another wave of eletretiy comes out shocking him. " i know why, she subcncely using her gift to protect her." Jasper says as he remebers being shocked her sometime ago. 

" yes, she's going to become a powerful vampire. someone i think the voultaire would want if they catch wind of her existance." Carlises says. the family of vampires all look down at the sleeping Swan, knowing she will become a vampire and it'll be sometime soon.