Intro

Meet Katja and Ashley, the original gymnastics coach for Olympic Athletes Shawn Johnson, Gabby Douglas, Laurie Hernandez, Simone Biles, Aly Raisman and Madison Kocian. Both coaches made each former gymnast sign a contract. In the contract states that if they ever had kids they will be enrolled into the Future Olympians Program. Multiple years later (they all have kids at this point) each girl got a call from Katja and Ashley claiming they needed to go to the gymnastics academy with their kids. None of them realized what they signed off to.

Currently Katja and Ashley are holding a World Championship Series. Countries include the United States Of America, the United Kingdom (includes Great Britain and Northern Ireland), Russia and China. Each girl will be given a certain routine (I will use a spinner app to decided which girl would get floor, bars, vault or beam). Girls will have to choose their leotard (I'll post multiples and you choose the number above it) Girls will also choose a song as well (which is like the leotard)

oliviaisthebestthing I was inspired by this lovely girl. Please follow her and make sure to spread love to her on her MB. Without her this idea wouldn't have worked.