chapter 3

While the vending machine is still flying, the helicopter was flying with the vending machine with the penguins to
The city called Venice. While the helicopter was flying, there was a big submarine, then the helicopter flies towards it and putting the vending machine down, inside the submarine. And lifting the vending machine up, releasing some cheese dust and revealing that the penguins are now trapped in the cage.

Skipper: What the...? Kowalski, analysis.

Kowalski: All evidence indicates... I ate too many Cheezy Dibbles.

Skipper: We're behind enemy lines and incredibly thirsty. Rico, bust us out of this delicious prison.

Rico spat out a paper clip and pick lock the cage and the door is now unlocked.

Skipper: Nice work, Rico. You are a meaningful and valued member of this team.

When the others walked out of the cage, hope looked at the paper clip, she took it out of the lock and decided to swallow it like rico, and then she starts choking, walking towards them to catch up with them. But then private notice that she was choking.

Private: oh my god, hope!

Private run towards her and he did abdominal thrusts, to save hope from choking, ( if you don't know what's abdominal thrusts means, it means if someone is choking from something, they have to put there arms around the person's chest and use your hands to make a fist and use that force to push the person's chest and repeat until something comes out from the person throat.) And then the paper clip came out from her throat

Private let go hope and he looked at her, checking if she's okay.

Private: hope, are you okay?

Hope: yeah, I'm fine dad.

Private: Good... what you were think, swollowing a paper clip, that's dangerous hope, you almost got yourself hurt?!?

Hope felt guilty that she swallowed a paper clip.

Hope: dad I'm sorry, I was just trying to be like rico, that's all.

Private looked at hope that she has a sad face on her, all she wanted is to be something that is for the team.

Private: it's okay, just... don't do that again, alright?

Hope smile

Hope: Alright.

Skipper: Private, sweet cheeks, quit lollygagging. And regular gagging.

Private and hope run towards skipper and doing back to back in a circle, preparing if there is any fighters are coming to fight.

Skipper: Dark and ominous... Two of my least favorite traits in a room.

Private was thinking that he could talk to skipper about hope's talent.

Private: Um skipper, there something I need to discuss with you, about hope's powers?

Skipper: Of course private, what is it?

Private: well you see, I'm worried about her skipper... she has her powers and I'm worried that someone will take her away and use her for somethings that will do to her, and I don't want that. What I'm trying to say is that, I think
We don't tell anyone about her powers.

Skipper froze for a second and turned to private.

Skipper: wait what, you want anyone to not know about her powers?

Private nodded

Skipper: Private, you can't this, it's crazy-

Then private cut skipper off.