Chapter four {+18} (✔️)

Hi

Recap: emotional talk between RagLak in the room.

Contains pictures

Ragini come out of the washroom she saw him fully wet, drained in water. She took the small towel of her head, the one with which she had covered her wet hairs.

She went closer to him. He heard the footsteps and looked at her. She slowly comes to him with the towel and tried to dry him.

Laksh was looking at her only. She moves with the towel in her hand from his face to his neck. She was coming closer, her hot breath was stroking his cold neck.

Ragini unbuttons the rest of his shirt. He had only unbuttoned the first two. Now it was her turn to help him out of the wet clothes. She turns to his back helping him out of his wet shirt. The towel in her hand she continues to dry his upper body.

Ragini stopped. She rested her head on his bare back. His muscles on his back were well formed. She hold him from back, but her hands were around his chest.

Laksh liked it. He places his hands on hers. A shiver rundown their spins....

Ragini's hot breaths were an enjoyable feeling. He intertwined his hands with hers she smiles. Forgetting all the pain she releases her hands from his...

Her hands were moving down to his belt. Laksh was waiting for her action. She was waiting for his agreement...

Laksh turns to her, "Ragini if you don't want we won't!" He was giving her an understanding look.

Ragini was losing her heart again on this man, who once held for her hand. She shows him her hand...

Laksh got confused. He looked down to her hand and saw her ring, he looked at her. "Ragini! You... you still have my ring?"

Ragini nods, "Haan Laksh I couldn't take it off. You earned the money and bought this ring for me. You held for my hand and I agreed to marry you... but I broke your heart...!"

Laksh cups her face, "No Ragini, I told you. I'm not angry! I wasn't angry neither I will be angry on you!" He lifts her and placed her on the bed.

Ragini was looking at him. Her breathing was uncontrollable, she doesn't had that feeling for a long time. Laksh come over her, both were lost in their thoughts... {prologue FB of the invitation and fb of Laksh divorce talk}.

Laksh has entered her. (I just found that pic 🙈)

Ragini was moaning his name, "Laksh

Ragini was moaning his name, "Laksh...!!"

Laksh was giving her an intense look. He stroke her lips with his thumb. How much he wishes to kiss them, but whenever he tries she just turns her face away.

Ragini felt the tingling sensation on her lips, she looked at him out of breath. As he wasn't stopping giving her the feeling to be the one made for him only.