PROFESSER GIVES a PROJECT

Rŕřring! The "school bell" rang and I was going out of the class,"Bye! Professer" I said but as always he (professer) stopped ne to give a project, "Sam STOP! Come  here." I knew that he was calling me to give a project because this happens everyday and he never gave me an exciting project. Always a boring fucking bullshit project. I went to him. "Sam I have to give you a project." "I know SIR! Just tell me that what's that project." "I know that everyday I give some boring project" At that time every one should have checked my expressions at that time "Really! Are you serious! Thank God!" "What did you said?" "No no! Nothing. But what did you said just right now means that you are not going to give me a project today?" " Just SHUT UP! What a Bullshit! I am giving a project to you today?" Now my expressions changed and in my heart I was saying fuckoff and bullshit to my professer. But the next thing he said changed my expressions again. "Today I am giving you a project but an exiting project. Remember that one month ago I asked you for your passport and your different documents and you gave me. I asked you for those for your visa for 'China'. Here are your tickets for 'China'. You have to go there and research the living style of people living there." At that time I just started jumping and running here and there with happines.....