Chapter 1

Rose's POV
I was in my way to the store to buy some snacks for my friend Alaina's sleepover at her house. I was getting ready to go into the store, but that was when I heard cheering. I walked over to where the commotion was and that's when I saw him. A man with a beige trench coat open with no shirt underneath, black pants with silver vine-like design on it, a white visor to the side a bit, and black and white shoes. He seemed to have noticed me because he looked at me and winked. That's when I could feel my cheeks burning up. I can't like this guy, I just walked over and saw him. I watched the man dance to one of my favorite songs, "Down" by Jay Sean. When the man was done, I clapped and cheered. I turned to leave, but I stopped when a strong hand and pulled me back by my waist. I looked at the person who stopped me and it turned out to be the man that was dancing. He spun me around and dipped me. I could feel the blush returning to my cheeks and the man's face got closer to mine.

"Seems like I have made one of my fans blush." The man said. He seemed to have a Spanish accent.

"Heh heh. It seems like it. What's your name? If you don't mind me asking." I spoke softly.

"Angel."

"Nice name. I'm Rose." I held out my hand as i and shook it gently. He looked into my eyes as I looked into his. His eyes were a chocolate brown.

"Well, I should get going to the store. My friend is having a sleepover at her house and she asked me if I could bring ig,tihithi snacks. Sorry." I said sheepishly letting go of Angel's hand.

"No need to say sorry. I'll walk to the store with you. If you don't mind." Angel smiled.

"Oh. Yeah um, sure."

With that, Angel and I walked to the store together, laughing at jokes we both made.