Serious

Originally posted on my other book song interpretations but I have decided to delete that book and post this here instead

Warning it contains tiny bit of swearing*
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Myles POV

I've been wanting to create an album for quite sometime now but every new song I write doesn't fit the sound I'm going for or its terrible, I'm so stuck on where to start that its starting to get me frustrated it's so annyoing when you know what you want but you can't seem to find it anywhere ugh why can't I get it right just this once, I go to throw my book at the wall when Bri walks in, my perfect girl gosh I love her so fucking much wait thats it I need to channel that into my song but how?

"Hey handsome what's wrong you have that pouty grown on your face you get whenever your frustrated" my gorgeous girl speaks as she approaches me

"Nothing, I just can't get any of my songs right" I reply knowing she will be able to help me out

"Well just to let you know M I read them and they sound perfect to me just like you absolutely perfect" why is her smile so beautifully distracting? Gosh she can do so much better!

WAIT THATS IT! I KNOW WHAT I NEED TO WRITE MY SONG ABOUT

"Bri I love you! Thank you!" I shout while smiling from ear to ear

"I love you too but um I never did anything but sure anytime I guess?" She looks at me in work mode and then adds "I will be upstairs with your mom and King when you're done" she kisses me on the cheek and then disappears.

Bri is my everything, I've always wanted what's best for her even if that means my happiness is non existent but would I ever to really be able to let her go? She's so perfect surely I wouldn't be able to no matter how much I wanted too I think all of this as I put pen to paper and finally write my first song for my album.

*6 hours later*

I walk up stairs to get some food now that I have successfully finished my first single for my album! I'm actually so excited for my family to hear it anf get all of their feedback on it especially Briar's I hope she likes it, if she doesn't I will have to redo it everything has to be perfect just like she is. I walk in the kitchen to see my Mom, Kingsley, Tyson, Marshall and Briar all covered in ingredients, what happened is my first thought when I realise my fanily are all still children at heart and would definitely have a food fight... well I guess I missed all the fun, oh well I can't wait for them to hear my song!

"We were baking you a cake" kingsley speaks up and then adds "we thought you could use some cheering up and who doesn't love cake?"

"Um Okay? Anyways who wants to hear my new song" hopefully they want to 🤞

My mom suddenly shouts "of course we do!" and then pushes us all into the living room

[A/N I haven't checked if the lyrics are correct I copied them from Google because I was too lazy to write them all :)]
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Let me start
I know it hurt u when we fell apart
I'm sorry that you wanted something I can't give u back your not bad girl but if you wanna just get Naughty I know all of your curves imma gonna touch your body

and just ohh... dont be afraid... inside my arms...

I'm Serious and I wanna get someone Dangerous too alerts... its not enough... your curious then maybe there should be three of us that like u rough... Im Serious