Babysitting

Tameka's pov

I woke up tired as hell. The smell of weed filled my nose. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and put on a black pyramid t-shirt and some shorts. I walked downstairs to see my brother Ty, Chris, and the rest of their friends smoking weed. "Hey T". Hey Michael. ( Michael is Tyga's real name.) 'Whats up Ma? I see you like my clothes." Chris said looking at my ass biting his lip. Nothing nigga, and yeah I like Black Pyramid. 'Come here", he said as I walked towards him. " Look I'm shooting our new music video next week so be ready." The way he was talking was soooo sexy. I was lost in his eyes. Alright I said. I went back upstairs after grabbing an apple and laid on my bed. Then Tyga came in. "What the hell was that?" he yelled.  Nigga don't you knock and what was what?  "You daydreaming and shit over that nigga." No I wasn't. Shut up and mind ya damn business . " You are my fucking business." "Anyway you're going to rap/sing your verse in the song, shoot the video, and that's it. No hanging around Chris and all that extra shit." Whatever Michael, he's my friend too. " Man, that was then, now all he wants is your pussy. " "Like I said none of that extra shit."

Tyga's pov

Chris is my nigga and all but as her brother its my job to make sure she stays safe.  So until he can prove he loves her he can't touch her and its that's fucking simple. When I went back downstairs I saw Chris talking to Draya on the phone. That's another thing he has too many hoes. All the other niggas left so I called my girlfriend/baby momma Blac Chyna. She's a stripper so you know she's bad as hell. Me and her is going out so she is coming over to drop of my baby. T is watching him. His name is King. So what you talking to Draya about? " Nothing she called me saying she's going to a party and she wants me to come, but I ain't going." "So what's up with you?" Bout to hang out with my baby. As soon as I said that Chyna pulled up outside and I let her in. Hey babe, I said smacking her ass. "Eww y'all nasty" Tameka said coming down the steps and sitting next to Chris.  I went over to her and told her about how Chris only wanted her pussy and to stay away from him. After we had our little conversation I walked back over to my baby. "Hey bestie" Chyna said to T. She kissed her on her cheek and handed her King. Take good care of him T. Bye love you. And remember what I said.

Chris's pov

Aye ma come sit on my lap. "Hold on let me lay King in his crib. Ok what you need." I need you baby. I started kissing her neck making sure I hit all her sweet spots. She moaned in my ear lightly. I licked down to her breast and kissed one while playing with the other one. Then I licked lower and she jumped up saying she can't do this. What's wrong T? "Michael would kill me and you if he found out we had sex, and plus I'm a virgin." she said.  Damn you right I'm sorry T, but can I ask you something? "What's up Chrissy bear". Did Ty say bad things about me to kept you from being around me? Whatever he said about me you can tell me, and whatever questions you may have about me or us, you can ask em. I want you to feel closer to me. " He said all you want from me is sex." Babe you know that's not true. You've been my ride or die every since we were 1. I've fought for you, you fucked a bitch up for me, so how could Ty ever think that. And it hurts me that you would believe that. " Chris I don't believe it, I just don't wanna hurt our friendship" she said crying a little. Don't cry Tameka, just know I love you. I leaned in to kiss her when King started crying. She ran over to him and fed him his bottle. After she burped him she put on Spongebob and rocked him to sleep. When she fell asleep I kissed her head and went to my house. I needed a long nap.

Blac Chyna's pov

Aww baby is this all for me? My baby Ty had roses all over the place. He had steak on the table and the lights were low. I could tell what was already on his mind. This was going to be a long night.