Chapter 3

Ladybug's P.O.V

"Ladybug, are we there yet?" He asked. "No, be patient. It could be a while before we find anything" I said. "What are we looking for?" He asked. "A girl in a hood with blue skin" I said. "Ok, I'll help you look" he said. We swung through Paris most of the afternoon. Kitten Noir yawned and leaned on me. I suddenly saw hooded figure.

"Kitten Noir, I found something" I said. He looked up to me. "Okay! Let's get her!" He said. I swung after him. I landed and ran after her. Kitten Noir was right behind me. "Stop right there, Young One!" I said. I swung my yo-yo in front of me. Kitten Noir pull out his stick, but didn't know how to use it. "Hahaha! You'll never get me ladybug! I will never change you're partner back!" She said. She shot the gun at me but I blocked it every time.

"Ugh!" She said, pointing the gun in Kitten's direction. "Here kitty, come and turn into a baby" she said. I jumped in front of him and blocked it with my yo-yo. "Ugh! I'll get you, Ladybug" she said. The air filled with a white powder again. The powder is a smoke bomb. She must be using baby powder to create a distraction. Kitten coughed. "Where did she go?" He asked. "I don't know. We will look tomorrow, Kitten" I said. "Okay!" He said. "I'll bring you back to Marinette's house, okay?" I said. "Okay! Let's go!" He said. I swung him back to my house. "Spot's off" I said from behind a bush.

I went through the door, grabbed dinner for me and Adrien, and then up to my room. "Marinette! I hung out with LadyBug! We fought a bad guy!" He said eating his food. "Oh really? Sounds cool" I said. "Yeah! Can I go with her tomorrow? Please?" He asked. "Sure" I said.  "When I'm I going to see my parents?" He asked De-transforming. "Oh, they called while you were gone. They said they would pick you up in 2 or 3 days" I said. "Okay! I want to play with the Cat Noir and Ladybug dolls" he said. "Ok, here you go. And here's Thunder" I said handing him Thunder, Chat Noir, and Ladybug. I watched him play.

"Here I am, Lady. I'll save you from the- Marinette, who's this?" he asked. "Lady WiFi" I said. "Okay" he said. "I'll save you from the Lady WiFi" he made Chat Noir say. "Oh Cat Noir, you are my hero!" he made Ladybug say. He made Cat Noir knock Lady WiFi down. "You saved me Cat! Pound it!" He made Ladybug say while holding her arm out. He made Cat Noir knock her arm with his. I smiled.

"Hey Adrien, do you want to draw before bed?" I asked. "Yeah" he said. I gave him two sheets of paper and a box of crayons. "I'm gonna draw Ladybug and Cat Noir" he said happily. "Ok, I'll draw a picture of you" I said grabbing a pencil. Adrien grabbed a red crayon. He furiously colored and stuck his tongue out. I giggled. "What is it, Marinette?" He asked. "Nothing, I um... I thought of a funny joke I heard earlier" I said. "Ok" he said and continued coloring.

TimeSkip...

"I'm done!" He said holding up a drawing. "That's very good, Adrien. "Thank you" he said. "Do you like mine?" I said holding up a drawing. "I like it. It looks like me" he said. "Thanks Adrien" I said. "Your welcome Marinette" he said. He yawned. "I think its time to go to sleep, Adrien. Why don't you grab Ladybug or one of the other dolls and get in the sleeping bag?" I said. "Ok" he said grabbing Thunder and Ladybug. He got up the stairs and went into his sleeping bag. I followed him. "Goodnight Adrien" I said. "Goodnight, Marinette" he said. He snuggled into his sleeping bag and closed his eyes.

TimeSkip....

I was awakened in the middle of the night. "Marinette, I had a bad dream" Adrien said. I looked at his innocent and scared emerald green eyes. "What was it about?" I asked. "I dreamed about the girl that tried to hurt Ladybug and me. She was chasing me" he said. "Oh Adrien, there's nothing to be scared of. If it makes you feel  safer, you can sleep in my bed" I said moving my pillows over.

"That would help" he said. He got into my bed and layed down. "Don't worry, Adrien. Whatever happens, I will protect you" I said closing my eyes and laying an arm over Adrien. "Thank you, Marinette" he said closing his eyes. "I promise I'll bring you back, my sweet Adrien" I whispered.