N Ī N Ë T Y N Ï N Ė

"Goodbye Jungkook" she bows towards the crying boy, the now half empty fair rings in her ears. The sounds of happy couples laughing together mixed with the half silent sobs of her former lover of barely a month.

The best barely month of her life.

"Good bye manager-nim" she bows once more, this time to the older man standing cautiously next to the younger boy, his hand tempting to pull him into a hug as his sons grow louder.
Hers stay quiet, almost inaudible even to her- there's nothing to cry about. Crying is only to get help, she doesn't need help, this has come to an end.

She's accepted it, or at least is trying to make it look that way.

Her bottom lip quivers slightly as she meets the waterlogged eyes of her idol. Him crying is almost the most painful part, the man she's loved and idolised for nearly 5 years crying because of her.

This is both a dream and a nightmare.

But she suppressed it and smiles a sweet meaningful smile instead before bowing once more at the boy and turning quickly towards the car park.

Her feet carry her, first into a slow walk- but eventually running, running away from the pain of the fair. The pain of him.

The tears finally come, falling hard from her eyes and accompanied by loud cry's of pain as she reaches the nearest road- the nearest motorway.

I hate- this is all my fault. I caused this- all this pain to him and his fans- this is all my fault.

Maybe this is for the best? Maybe I'm just being irrational? But maybe- maybe this is right.

Maybe I should just disappear.

"I'm sorry Jungkook"

Her feet move forward onto the road and into the way of the oncoming traffic, her body being hit and thrown many feet in the opposite direction. Her dress tears and her hair gets clumped with blood as people rush to her side.

Maybe this is the end she thinks as she loses consciousness, a bright light filling her view as the blood flow gets cut from her eyes.

Eventually the ambulance arrives, the paramedics rushing to her side and moving her from the cold ground and into the back of the only slightly warmer ambulance quickly.

Maybe

"Hello? Is this Mr Jeongguk?" A nurse breathes down the phone in a slow monotone voice. The boy sniffs, taking a second from crying to absorb the information given to him.

She's dying? He was only with her two hours ago- they were happy and laughing two hours ago. This can't be right.

It takes him 30 minutes to get to the hospital- 30 minutes too late to see her before she slipped into the coma. The coma that he was told was temporary- that she's wake up in hours at most.

The coma that even after days that turned into weeks was still promised to be temporary. He still had hope.

"What do you think she's dreaming of?" His hands run through the sleeping girls hair gently, his eyes watching her chest rise and fall slowly.

"Some people say they can hear people- some people say they see nothing" the nurse smiles at him sweetly and tilts her head, "I like t believe they relive their best moments, like a broken record you can never get sick of"

His face drops.

What would she be dreaming of? Family? Friends? School?

Probably anything but him- anything apart from the one person who loved her so much but nearly killed her.

But maybe if I just keep waiting- if I just sit here a little while longer, she might wake up. She might wake up and forgive me and we can live happily together.

Just maybe she is dreaming of him, of the times they spent together. The best few months of her like maybe?

Maybe.