Introduction

***this is a quick disclaimer to let you know that there will be probably quite a few grammatical and punctuation errors. I'm not sure whether or not this will even get many reads, but I will try and update weekly. If you like the story, share it with your friends. I hope you enjoy!***

"Show time." Gil said as he looked at his watch and then back at me. I immediately grew anxious...this was it, my moment. Everything I had ever dreamed of amounted to now. It doesn't matter whether or not I was ready because the moment was already here. Gil looked at me with irritation and said, "Paige did you hear me, I said its show time, now grow a pair and get out there!" He was right, I always appreciated that he was so straightforward and blunt with me. So, I obeyed hesitantly and went.

As I walked out onto the stage, I was overwhelmed with the amount of screaming fans. This was what it was all about, what it was always about...them. In that very moment all of my dreams began to come true. I could hear all of them chanting my name and clapping. I had to shield my eyes from all of the stage lights to get a glimpse of the crowd. There were so many of them. I was so overwhelmed with joy, that I felt a tear roll down my face. I quickly wiped it away and tried to calm and gather myself. I made my way to the microphone and did my best to quiet them all down. So in doing so, I did the most cliche concert greeting ever..." How are y'all doing tonight?" Henceforth, more screaming ensued and I chuckled to myself. "That good huh? Well let's get this show on the road shall we!" I looked to Gil for reassurance and then back to the band, I gave them a nod and then we were ready to go.

***it's a short intro I know, but I needed to set the mood of the story!