Movie Time!

"So Albert." Said jake confidently "What Jake? :3" Said Albert. "Can you come over? I rented a movie and..." Jake said "And, What Jake?" Albert asked. "I thought you would like it..." Jake answered "Oh, Sure I'll like it!" Albert said with a smile (they were on a video chat) "You think so Albert?" Jake said.
"Oh sure i will! Don't worry!" Albert answered "yay! Well, Bye Albert i gtg!" Jake said as his mouse clicked the "End Call" Button. When Albert was Behind His computer screen After the call, You could tell He was Blushing... And Jake. For Jake he was just happy. Happy to know that Albert Accepted everything weird about him. And liked him! A FEW MINUTES OR HOURS LATER... Jake set up the snacks, got the DVD player ready, And texted Albert.

 Jake set up the snacks, got the DVD player ready, And texted Albert

Jake Squealed as he read the whole conversation. "Yay! This is gonna be great!!"
A FEW HOURS LATER...
Jake heard knocking on the door. "Come in!" Albert opened the door. "AYE! :D" Albert said as he finished opening the door smiling. "Oh hey Albert! I got everything ready, The snacks,The movie,but." Jake said "But what Jake? what's missing??" Albert was utterly confused. "You Albert! come on the couch!" Jake said with a cute tone of his voice."Okay Then! Start the movie! i can't wait Any Longer!!!" Albert said with a smile.Albert sat down and Jake started the movie. "Im kinda afraid..." Albert said with a cute voice. "What's wrong albert?" Jake said as he was watching the horror movie. "EEEKKK" Albert squealed as he clinged onto jakes arm. "Ah, I see... was the movie to scary for you?" Jake said with a smile. "Y-yeah..." (Author of story says: Hey guys! Sorry for the interruption, THIS NEXT PART IS THE MOST ADORABLE PART SO MAKE SURE YOU ARE PREPARED! - Jalbert Is My City) "Ah... ahhh...." Albert was about to sneeze. "CHU" Albert sneezed in such an adorable way that jake went silent. He didn't talk at all. He just couldn't. But then... "pfffffffttttt" Jake said as he poked Albert's nose "You are so...." "So cute...." Jake said as he looked at albert and stoped poking him. "No, Im not!" Albert yelled in a quiet way as he looked back at Jake. "EEKK" Albert screamed. As soon as albert looked back at the TV screen, He saw the scariest part. Jake hugged albert and kissed him on the forehead as he fell asleep. Albert lays on Jake's shoulder as he fell asleep also. They called it a night, And the movie ended.