Date Night - BTS Oneshot

Taehyung sighs, leaning back on his chair with the TV on watching some random kids show Jin and Hoseok put on. He's bouncing Namjoon in his lap, feeding him small pieces of ham and turkey, giving him milk every now and then.

It's only about 2:00 pm in the afternoon so he has to survive for about three more hours until his date with his husband, Jungkook.

Taehyung is alone at home with his three kids right now, seeing that Jungkook has a full time job as a vocal teacher to around seven teenagers, and that's just in one class.

He's just finally starting to relax, Namjoon falling asleep in his arms. "Jin, Hoseok." He whispers, "I will be right back, I'm going to go put your brother to sleep."

Jin and Hoseok look up at their eomma and both nod, Hoseok giving Taehyung a thumbs up.

Taehyung walks off with Namjoon still asleep in his arms. He approaches the baby's room, heading straight for the crib.

Softly, he rests baby Namjoon down in the crib, pulling the covers out of the way so he doesn't get tangled.

He rests Namjoon's head on the pillow, readjusting it so he's comfy. Then he pulls the soft fluffy red blanket over Joon, tucking him in with his motherly care.

He stands there, watching his sweetest child fall even deeper into his slumber. Once he feels the child is safe and comfortable, he backs out of the room, dimming the lights, and closing the door behind him.

Taehyung then walks out of the room, smile plastered onto his face. Everything is going smoothly, normally it's chaos without his children's Appa there to keep them in line.

He's walking back to the living room when he hears his eldest son scream. "Shit!" Taehyung swears as he storms into the living room, clearly pissed. He just got Namjoon to go to sleep after all!

He storms into the living room and puts on his best mad face, scolding the kids immediately. "What is going on in here? I just put your brother to sleep!" Taehyung taps his foot and crosses his arms, seeing both Jin and Hoseok holding each end of the remote, clearly fighting over it.

Jin's grip doesn't fade as he turns his head to look at his eomma. "Hoseokie won't give me remote! I'm older than him so he should give me it!" Jin turns his gaze back to Hoseok, who's grip is, if not, even harder than Jin's. "Who cares how old woo are!"

Taehyung walks right over to them and places his hand in the middle of the remote successfully yanking it from the both of them. "That is enough! If both of you are going to fight about what to watch, you won't watch anything at all!" Taehyung puts his foot down, scolding the both of them, still keeping his voice down so he doesn't wake Namjoon.

He holds out his hand, pointing the remote at the TV, and shutting it off. He places the remote on a high shelf so neither of them can reach it.

Hoseok and Jin both pout, staring up at their eomma but they don't say anything, knowing they've made their eomma frustrated with them.

"Sowwy eomma.." Hoseok and Jin both say together in sync after a long moment of silence. Taehyung nods, smiling at the both of them again. "It's okay, just be quiet when your brother is sleeping." Taehyung points to the room Namjoon is in. "Don't want to wake him up, you both don't like when he doesn't stop crying and neither does your eomma." Taehyung explains, trying his best to get them to understand.

"Now, if you two are good boys and get along, quietly, I will ask Jiminie to get you guys ice cream when he comes over tonight." Jin and Hoseok's eyes go wide at the mention of Jimin's name.