Past: Trihexa

Hope you guys like this chapter

Enjoy

Location city of Jerusalem

Year, 36 AD

Not your pov

The town people of the city of Jerusalem, were gather out side today to see the know man name Jesus christ, the messiah and son of God be crucified today. They were all yelling at him bad things. They told him if he was the son of God to free himself from this suffering. They throw stones at him. They were pretty much humiliated him while he was going to be sentences to his death.

While this was happening a young girl saw one of the suppose 12 apostles, just looking at there messiah be yelled, stone and humiliated. So what she did was call him out.

Young girl: look

Every turn around and looks at who she was pointing at, it was the most faithful of the 12 apostles Peter.

You girl: look this man was with him.

Peter: young girl, I don't know him

He denied that he knew Jesus christ.

Then other girl who was a servent of were Jesus christ was taken spoke.

Servent girl: yes I saw you there when they took him.

Peter: like I said girl I don't know him.

He denied that he know son of God a second time.

Finally a third time some old man said to him.

Old man: surely you are one of them,for your accent gives it away.

Then finally Peter snap the third time and started to call down curse on himself and he swore to them.

Peter: like I said I.... Don't.... Know..... Him!

Right when he said that a rooster crowe, and then he knew he did something wrong. So he ran away from the crowd of people gather there and he left.

Scene change

Your pov

While Peter was denieng he knew the son of God, Jesus Christ. You and trihexa were watching him from a far.

Trihexa: so it was true what Jesus Christ told his apostle Peter.

You: yea, he told them before the rooster crowe, he was going to denied that he knew him three times.

Trihexa: yea and with that he sent Jesus christ to his death, I can't believe none his apostles did anything about it.

You: your right they were scared, but Jesus christ already knew since birth, that he was going to be crucified in the cross.

Trihexa: should we go see the crucifaction.

You: yea but before a need to get a book to read later after we go home.

Trihexa: okay lead the way.

She puts her two arm around your arm and you guys start walking.

Scene change

You guys walk for a few blocks when you find a shopkeeper store and you walk in.

Shop keeper: oh customer hello welcome to my store my name is herminia, we sell weapons, cloths, jewelry and books. How may I help you.