v

(a/n i made them a year older)

he was still staring in my eyes after that. just scanning them, i'm not sure what for though. until he spoke after what seems like ages, but what couldn't have been more than a few minutes.

"what's wrong?" he asks

"i'm tired" i respond immediately, suddenly feeling a wave of exhaustion take over my body, yawning in the process.

"what time it?" i asked, more to myself, taking out my phone and seeing we had been in the elevator for about an hour and a half. a minute of looking at the time and i realized i had sodas in my bag.

taking two out, i put one at my side, and held one out to chan, "you want one?"

"sure" he said, sounding pleased.

*small time skip*

after we finished the sodas, it was close to eleven-thirty, luckily i was less tired than before. chan seems more energized as well. we were once again knee-to-knew, but this time, different intentions than just staring at each other.

"wanna play 'twenty questions'?" chan asked, with a small hum from me, letting him know i was fine with it. after a game of rock-paper-scissors, we determined he would ask a question first.

"how old are you?"

"18, same question?"

"21, hah, i'm older" he mockingly says, sticking out his tongue.

"your turn~" i sing-songed.

"hmm, what future job would you like?" chan questioned, this time a little more serious, but with a gentle look on his face.

"i haven't really thought of that, i guess i really like singing, especially trot, so maybe something where i'd be singing. or a teacher, preferably music" i replied.

"can you sing for me?" he asks

"it's not your turn for a question" i said, smiling at him.

"hmm, i don't know what to ask, how about what's your favorite season?" i ask, not being able to think of anything else.

"i like spring and autumn" he replied, humming afterwords.

"can you sing to me now?" he asks, i knew he would ask that.

"i'm not all that good...maybe another time" i shot an apologetic smile at him.

"i bet you're better than you think" he winked at me, sending a wave of heat to flush my face. i looked down and played with my fingers.

"hey, stop looking down, i can't see your face when you do that." he pouted, lifting my chin up. i giggle and looked back up, checking the time once again to see it was past midnight and the elevator didn't look like it was gonna get fixed.

i groaned and spoke up, " this is getting boring, there's only so much you can do, i wish the lights would at least turn on" i complained.

"me too" chan sighed, leaning his back on the wall, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. and as if on cue, the lights turned on, blaring light into my eyes without warning, and making chan groan from the sudden light on his eyelids.

he's even more beautiful in the light. i thought he couldn't get any more gorgeous. he looked at me and smiled, causing me to smile back, still trying to get my eyes adjusted to the light.

"i need to stand up for a bit" i suddenly felt the need to stand up, so i stood up, but fell back down, onto my ass that already hurt, and groaned.

"my legs fell asleep" i groaned again, rubbing my lower back, resting my head on the wall, sighing.