Chapter 2: Getting to know each other

(F/N) was on her first step to winning Ryoken's heart.Having lovey dovey dreams about Ryoken and thinking about the new tactics for him.But (F/N) knew that there are 10,000 more steps to win him,so (F/N) took the short cut.She asked the hacker for more valuable information,which was very useful.So the next day they meet at the cafe once again.
(F/N):Hii :)
Ryoken: Hello,you seem really hyper today.
(F/N):That's because I am! :D
Ryoken:May I ask why?
(F/N):Well it's not that big of a deal but,wouldn't you be excited to talk to one of the most dangerous hackers in the world? I mean seriously you shouldn't take yourself for granted!
Ryoken: I am not,instead of being excited shouldn't you be scared?
(F/N): No,that's probably because I know who you are Mr.hacker hehe.
Ryoken: You really can't let go of the hacker thing can't you?
(F/N):Haha,if it bothers you so much I can stop.
Ryoken:Thank you,but anyways you said that you'll keep the secret the more and more I talk with you the more and more I keep thinking what I got into.
(F/N): *heartbroken* unhhhhhhhhh...ok,ok sorry it won't happen again I promise okay!
Ryoken:What are you apologizing for?
(F/N): N-no it's just that I'm kind of...sorry for teasing you.
Ryoken:Then you should be.
(F/N): *in her mind* "*this jerk I'll make him care about me..."
Ryoken: Why so mad? Do you even want to order anything?
(F/N):Huh? Oh yeah sure.
Ryoken: *sigh*
(F/N):What is it?
Ryoken:Nothing...
After you two placed the order the conversation continues.
(F/N):Since we don't know each other well,can l ask for some of your interests?
Ryoken:Of course...
After the amazing chat you had,Ryoken said that he plays piano in his spare time so he invited you over to his house or should I say vila just to hear him play.
(F/N) was like YEEES,YES, YYYYEEEEEEEEEES, YEEEEESSSSSSS,YEEEESSSS.
Ryoken:Here we are,just don't touch anything.
(F/N):*blushes* sure!
Ryoken: *starts playing*
(F/N)'s mind was nowhere to be found because her mind was carried by every note he played and every sound he made.(F/N) imagined herself in the front row of his concert in Korea in the audience of other thousands of fangirls.
Ryoken finished the song so he turned his head up since you didn't realize that you were behind him all the time.
Ryoken:How was that? *smirks*
(F/N):It was beautiful I want more!!!!!
Ryoken: That's all that you'll get for today.
(F/N):Okay *looks down*
Ryoken: You shouldn't be sad over some fucking details you know.
(F/N):But...okay then I won't be so childish next time!
Ryoken: *chuckles* that's the spirit!