Indiya looks at us and fake gags. I flip her off and hug Jojo. She falls asleep in my arms.

Were going on a trip through a time skip in our favorite rocket shi- ill stop.

It was the next morning I woke up and I had my arms around Jojo's waist. I look over to see my phone. Checking the time Jojo rolls over and is on my arm. Its 1:55 pm oh Lordy. I cuddle Jojo until falling back to sleep.

Gc

I-did Jojo and Caysi fuck

C-sadl- no.

K- ;)

I laugh and type as I wake up.

"What you laughing at?" Jojo asks.

"Omg you scared the shit out of me" I say and laugh.

"Check your phone" I smile.

I look over to see a pantless Jojo.
She looks over at me and I look at the floor.

"Im trying to get dressed" She says pulling on shorts.

She jumps on the bed and sits on top of me. When she leans down to kiss me I hear a buzz.

"Fuck" I complain.

Gc

S-I was walking down the neighbor hood me and Caysi live in, they fucking.

K-eww
I-freak
J- it was just a kiss calm your tits.

I laugh and look back at Jojo. She puts her phone down. We smile and she leans down and kissed me.

"I just got dressed" Jojo fake cries.

Time skip

Gc

S-they haven't spoken in like a hour

I- This is why I don't like couples :(

K- ikr.

J- stfu :(

I look up at Jojo who is sitting at my desk typing. There's another party tonight. Its 3 pm now. We were gonna hang out at Indiya's for a bit.

Sara picked us up since she wad just a few houses down from where I lived. This weekend has been great.