1

Jason was sitting on his couch in his apartment after putting Danny to bed when there was a knock at the door and he got off the couch and when he opened it he was very surprised to see the love of his life standing there.

“Sam.” He breathed smiling at her.

“Hey.” She smiled back at him nervously.

“Are you here to check on Danny? He just fell asleep.” Jason said trying to play it cool even though he was very happy that she was here with him right now. “No, actually I came to see you, we need to talk, there's some things I need to say to you.” Sam said and Jason nodded. “Okay, come on in.” He said moving aside as she walked into the apartment and then he shut the door and he walked over to the couch and sat down next to her. “I wanted to start off by saying that I am so sorry Jason.” Sam said and Jason looked at her curiously. “Sam you have nothing to be sorry for.” He said but she shook her head. “Jason we both know that's not true.” Sam said.

“Sam nothing that happened between these last five years was not your fault.” Jason said trying to comfort her. “I just feel like I've betrayed you Jason, staying with Drew even after it was revealed that you were the true Jason Morgan but yet I stayed with your twin brother and I keep pushing you away-” Sam started but Jason stopped her and placed his hand gently on hers trying to comfort her.

“Sam look at me, you could never betray me okay? Once again this was not your fault okay? You thought that he was me because of the DNA test and him having my memories and everything and you had no reason to think otherwise because you had no idea I had a twin brother, well neither did I.” Jason said But Sam shook her head. “That doesn't change the fact that I have been trying to keep my distance from you for no good reason.”

“Sam you did have a good reason, you have feelings for me and my brother and you're trying to figure out what you want, what's best for you and that's all I've ever wanted was for you to be happy Sam you know that, even if it's not with me I just want  you to be okay, that's all I've ever cared about.” Jason said and Sam gave him a small smile.
“I did, I did love him, but I could never love anyone as much as I love you Jason.” She said as she looked longingly into his bright blue eyes and Jason's eyes filled with hope. “What are you saying?” He asked curiously. “I'm saying that I know who I want to be with Jason, it's you and it always has been and it always will be.” She said smiling at him. “Are you sure?” He asked not wanting to make her rush into anything. “One hundred percent sure.” She said leaning towards him and before he knew it their lips were touching for the first time since New Year's.

“Wow, I was not expecting that.” He said smiling at her. “I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you.” Sam said. “Don't do that, you just wanted the best thing for you and the kids.” Jason said grabbing her hand and she gave him a small smile but then she frowned. “That's another thing we need to talk about, are you sure about this Jason?
I mean I had a daughter with your twin
brother, and named her after your sister.” She said and Jason instantly took her face in his hands making her look at him.

“Sam don't you dare do that okay once again none of what happened to me and Drew was your fault okay, you didn't know and neither did we, and as for Emily Scout, as far as I'm concerned she's just as much my child as Danny is.” He said making Sam smile. “Really?” He nodded. “Of course, there's nothing more than I want than to be a family with you, me, Danny, and Scout.” He said and she smiled. “I love you so much Jason.” Jason smiled back at her. “I love you too Sam.” He said before kissing her passionately. “Why don't you stay the night? And we can surprise Danny in the morning.” Jason said and she nodded. “That would be perfect.” Sam said before kissing him again.

The Phoenix and the Dragon finally found their way back to each other.